OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

anyone know when the white and purple ones are coming out, i missed out on the 4's, i dont wanna miss on the 5;s. its the best colorway i think

Dk's don't look bad with red laces...

Aces looking real nice
smokin.gif
Maroon with silver goes well together on this shoe.

Aces are fire.....and I really didn't want to end up with a bunch of V's this year, but that may be tough.

those aces....
sick.gif
. made out of tinfoil?
sick.gif

not in a good way.
smh.gif
i was looking forward to them too.

kobe should be allowed to wear the Aces and his HS uniform anytime he plays against the Sixers in Philly.
pimp.gif

Niketown NY has DK in stock Im not sure what sizes but I just ordered a 10.5. Beware they seem like they don't wanna do phone orders but tell them they have too, phone number is 212 891 6453. When I ordered my 10.5 they had 4 more. Hope this helps anyone

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

Niketown NY has DK in stock Im not sure what sizes but I just ordered a 10.5. Beware they seem like they don't wanna do phone orders but tell them they have too, phone number is 212 891 6453. When I ordered my 10.5 they had 4 more. Hope this helps anyone
i just called rite now they said no on the 10.5
ohwell.gif

Really, I honestly think they lying. Cuz I called Nike Find this mourning  they 8 pairs in there system. I called the lady said they have 4 and I tried to do an order they took my info and said they would call me back. 30 min passes no call back I call em back and say I need to give yah my credit card info for a phone order on hold for like 15 mins. I mean unless they sold em that quick.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

not feeling those red laces on the DK up there. NOPE
They don't flow, but they're not supposed to be "felt". 
eyes.gif
  They're the "Save Lives" laces.
IMO, they make even more of a statement when you wear them with a "non-matching" cw.
Those laces are about making a statement and achieving a goal, not making a shoe look better.

Back
Top Bottom