OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Bruce Lees now for Sale at Cherry Chill HoH
wink.gif

anyone know if HOHLA is gonna put them out today also? That would be great for me.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Ricky: They take in 20 at a time (kinda like sheep). They don't talk when they walk you over there. They don't tell you the sizes they have. No gift cards, discounts, etc. can be used. No children can buy and only one pair per person. This is what happened at least for the DK release. It was raining, cold, and not fun to wait. Never again at HOHLA...
I absolutely hate it over there as well.  I'd avoid it if at all possible.

yea, I guess its all perspective maybe Vince....
I have gone on release days and it wasn't that bad....
granted I dont go to every release there is, but the few I went to, I was quite content....
maybe just coz I got my pairs....LOL

Rapido?....no more pickups huh?..... =)

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

HOHLA is horrible with the stuff they do, they need new management.
I know everybody says this, but I feel like I'm far from the norm...
I found all my experiences at HoHLA very efficient, very smooth and the workers did keep us posted on what was left and going on...

I'm still 70/30 to go tomorrow morning and just "press my luck".......No Whammy! No Whammy! STOP!

When I got my 3m ace's it was ok release. They should put a HOH in LA live. Its close to freeways and easy to get to. imo
ohwell.gif

I agree somewhat DLEE2703. The only problem would be having to wait in line outside. At least you could take the train!.. *Ricky I know you're around snickering at this response.

Originally Posted by lakers911

Ricky: They take in 20 at a time (kinda like sheep). They don't talk when they walk you over there. They don't tell you the sizes they have. No gift cards, discounts, etc. can be used. No children can buy and only one pair per person. This is what happened at least for the DK release. It was raining, cold, and not fun to wait. Never again at HOHLA...
I absolutely hate it over there as well.  I'd avoid it if at all possible.

Not only that. They stamp Final sales on your reciept so you can't return it. Also, most other HOH give out wristband so that you don't have to camp, here they love to see you camp and they do stupid roll calls at 12 am.

so BL's release tomorrow morning at HOHLA, and the line forms tonight? I'm going to be in Bev Center tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to swing by and see the damage lol

I agree somewhat DLEE2703. The only problem would be having to wait in line outside. At least you could take the train!.. *Ricky I know you're around snickering at this response.

The outside thing will never be fixed. If you put HOH in a mall other mall stores dont want people waiting inside. My beef with the bevery center is the drive no freeways near all street drive.
sick.gif
smh.gif

my friend hit me up saying they had the dark knights today again in HOHMD. got there and bam sold out
frown.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by shaft

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Man some of you guys are panicking WAY too much about the bruce lees and dark knights

Well then get me 2 size 12 in both shoes and I'll quit panicking.

2 pairs of each?  Do you have 4 feet?  Thats why people have to pay resell prices because everyone thinks they need 2 pairs of everything. whats the poing of having a pair if you're not going to wear them?  They are everywhere on ebay if people want them bad enough they will pay extra.  I got mine for retail (DK's and Bruce Lee's) because I waited on the phone for an hour and someone posted a website.  I could have gotten more than 3 of each but Im not greedy like that, one of the most annoying things about the shoe game

I wear all the shoes I own, Tex.  The only thing DS in my closet is the next pair to wear...

And I would settle for just the DK.

x

Originally Posted by ThrowbacksInSF

Originally Posted by c4

No ASG's or BL's at NTSF tomorrow morning.

Whut?? That's a travesty!
Their shipment of ASG's is late, so they'll get them eventually, but they said No BL's

Originally Posted by MarkyMark626

Any word if Eastbay only allows 1 pair of ASG per order or can you purchase mulitiples? Eastbay Rep?
It appears we will not be limiting the amount of ASG shoes that can be ordered.

Back
Top Bottom