OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Originally Posted by c4

Good win today. 
I can't believe they were even in this game after the 1st half....glad to see them not back down and push back.
Yeah, I was flippin back & forth between that and the hockey game. I figured by halftime it was over.  Nice work Lake Show.
I felt like I was watching a high school team wearing Lakers uniforms in the 1st half. 2nd half they play with heart and didn't shell up. Good to see other people step up like that...Artest and Odom were hugggggeeeee
exactly what needs to happen...the Lakers are a team...Kobe cant do it all, when he's having an off night (or any night for that matter) the team needs to step it up. they did a good job without Kobe...they need to do the same with him.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

If you want to order the del sol's off sports chalet enter code ACTIVE2 for free shipping

Good looks trunkz.  130 shipped is great for me.  Prob the only gr colorway ill pay retail for.  Its only 5 more than shoetrends would charge and they prob wouldnt ship till weeks after release.  Sports chalet have them already? 

I hope the del sols on sportchalet haven't been mistaken for inlines. I'm gonna call up them up tomorrow and find out which one it is just in case.

Originally Posted by ajbishop

I wonder why Kobe dosen't lace his shoes up all the way.

Lacing up shoes all the way is not the best thing for an athlete.  Ive never laced my shoes up all the way and ive been playingg all sports my whole life. Never hurt my ankle once "knocks on wood".  Imo, it restricts your movement too much, and doesnt let your ankle move naturally like it should. 

The color code is not the same as the inlines so im pretty sure were good.  A call def couldnt hurt though.  Id like to know if there shipping out tomm.

^i wondered that too. i just figured that with his ankles taped and with his socks on top... it might feel more comfortable not lacing up all the way

sooo...has anyone figured out the kobe code? Is it different on each shoe? I havent really even paid that much attention.

I know theres a key around here somewhere...

Originally Posted by s dubl

sooo...has anyone figured out the kobe code? Is it different on each shoe? I havent really even paid that much attention.

I know theres a key around here somewhere...

i thought they all said heart..

kobe on cover of GQ

maybe i'll wear my ZKV's with my suit.
wink.gif

the chaos do look really good on the court.

Did Shannon Brown change to Inlines at the half too?....He always seems to mimic Kobe.

idk if anyone's posted this, but those still looking for DK's, pm your canadian connects. $200CAD + taxes.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

da kobe's r hideous...AJs all day

good luck wearing jordans to playy ball in
roll.gif

anyways this is for you sir
indifferent.gif

For sure. Don't remember the last Jordan I balled in. Been ballin in Kobes since the the 2K4.

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

da kobe's r hideous...AJs all day

Soooo your reason of coming to the KOBE thread was??....shouldnt you be checking info for the next Jordan Fusions??

Back
Top Bottom