OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by BaconEggCheeseBiscuit

anyone with wide feet have any problems with these shoes?
i just bought a pair today and hooped in them and my feet are so freaking sore.
hopefully i wear em a couple more times hooping and they'll stretch out more.

i have wide feet and i bought them .5 size up.  they're okay on the fit.  as far as i'm concerned, they're not a shoe that i can wear all day...as my feet would be sore as well cause they hug my feet; just like the foams do. 

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by abstractability

Saw this and wanted to update it

001- BLACK/BLACK-DARK GREY-NPTN BL (Dark Knights)
002- BLACK/WHITE-DEL SOL
003- BLACK/BLACK-DRK GRY-VRSTY PRPL
004- ANTHRACITE/BLACK-SAIL
005- MTLLC SLVR/TM R (LOWER MERION) (3/6)
006- WOLF GREY/BLACK-DARING RED
031- BLACK/DEEP FOREST-VRSTY MAIZE (Da Vincis?) (3/6)
071- BLACK/DEL SOL-VARSITY PURPLE (Aways)
100- WHITE/ORN BLUE-VRSTY PRPL-BLK (Draft Days) (May)
101- WHITE/BLACK-VRSTY PURPLE-DL SL (Inlines) (3/6)
102- WHITE/DL SL-NTRL GRY-VRSTY PRP (Homes) (April)
103- WHITE/OBSIDIAN-SPORT RED
104- WHITE/BLACK-DEL SOL
161- WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK (VDays)
400- PHOTO BLUE/WHITE-BLACK
500- INK/METALLIC SILVER-BLACK
531- PURPLE/CYBER-WHITE-BLACK (Chaos)
600- COMET RED/WHITE-DEL SOL
601- DARING RED/BLACK-WHITE (ASGS)
602- VRSTY CRMSN/UNVRSTY GLD (USC) (3/13)
700- VRSTY MZ/DP FRST-WHITE (RICE) (3/20)
701- DL SL/BLCK-MTLLC SLVR-CMT (Bruce Lees)

The "Duke" Colorway isn't on here (411)
The USC's are next week?
nerd.gif

from what homie told me... its going to be the USC and the DUKes on the 15th.... yes... the 15th....
That works for me im still on daddy maternity leave from work. lol

hey do any of you guys own a pair of kobe v M.S.? the 'outdoor' version of the v's. reviews? i know they're ugly but i want to know how they feel.

That's a lot of colorways smh...dudes have to be straight ballin to cop all those.

EBW...IMO wait it out on the Inlines...they'll be around and if you pay attention you can prob find em on ebay in a month or two for less than retail. I got my IVs last year about a month after release for like 105 shipped DS on the bay.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

^^Comet red/White-Del Sol???? have we seen those?
Those sound like the Chinas to me.
if the colorway looks half as good as the hyperdunk 2010 in "COMET RED/WHITE-DEL SOL", then it'll be a definite cop.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

thanks for posting the link edwin, came in today but i'm on the East Coast

no problem...

but thanks to cbfpunch who actualy posted it.
pimp.gif

you're all welcome. glad you guys got your shirts
pimp.gif

on another note, i need info on the "blackouts" (004). about to buy another pair of aways too!

Originally Posted by abstractability

Yeah.. that's via their Facebook page. Why Mon?

hmmmmmm...... I guess the pack will release on the 13th..... They rather have the pack sell out faster than a 140$ shoe... Smart move. Pack for the 13th.... USC and dukes for the 15th. Makes sense.

Originally Posted by alliwantiskicks

i am seriously about to pull the trigger on a pair of BL's for 200 shipped... good deal or not??

Do it. Sounds good. You won't regret it. You'll make that money back.

Originally Posted by alliwantiskicks

i am seriously about to pull the trigger on a pair of BL's for 200 shipped... good deal or not??

i would.  i haven't seen them go for less.  plus they're sick lol

Originally Posted by BaconEggCheeseBiscuit

anyone with wide feet have any problems with these shoes?
i just bought a pair today and hooped in them and my feet are so freaking sore.
hopefully i wear em a couple more times hooping and they'll stretch out more.

my feet are wide. i bought them true to size. they got sore the first couple times i hooped after, but they mold to your feet

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by johnnie518

The toy would be more accurate if he had the ZKIV Away MVPs on instead of 2K5s 
glasses.gif
i don't know why mcfarlane put the 2k5's on
eyes.gif

if you collected these pieces or even read the reason awhile back...this is a repaint (a poor repaint at that).  to make things worse, there's no swoosh on the shoes.  the og figure had a swoosh...
383029080.jpg
McFarlane's contract with the shoe companies doesn't allow them to use logos on the shoes of repaints in a different series. McFarlane also re-uses a lot of poses from different players, so sometimes the new player's shoe contract doesn't match up with the shoes on the figure mold. For instance the new Derrick Rose figure is a re-used mold of the first D-Wade figure in which he's rockin Converse.

Furthermore, McFarlane's weakest Sportspick figure line as far as collectors go is the NBA. So new figure molds aren't really being produced except for the new Garnett pose, which was originally supposed to be for LeBron, hence the Soldier 3's being on his feet without any logos.

But back to the Kobe V's. On the Nike release calendar that I saw, there is a Kobe V "energy release" scheduled for the Spring. Both PoP's appear on the chart as well, so I can't figure out what this "energy" release is. Anybody know?

Originally Posted by JonT

Originally Posted by jrjmd

jhenor, nice looking out...the nike designers forgot about that or they were given an old pic of kobe to copy!
happy.gif
i believe the shirt isn't made by nike. and if i remember it right it was from teefury.com.

oh yeah i wasnt paying attention at the tag of the shirt...that explains it. thanks for pointing that out!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rickyfong

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

^^Comet red/White-Del Sol???? have we seen those?
Those sound like the Chinas to me.
if the colorway looks half as good as the hyperdunk 2010 in "COMET RED/WHITE-DEL SOL", then it'll be a definite cop.
pimp.gif
Someone posted pics of them a long while back. I think the initial response was most ppl didn't like them, but with every colorway of this shoe so far, seems like ppl's minds change very quickly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

Just picked-up the inlines. They should of used black laces with purple speckles in my opinion. Oh well. Still love them...

i agree. hopefully they release a colorway in the future with black/purple laces so i can swap um out or ill just do an id with black laces

Have the Chaos and really the only other pair I like besides the limiteds (ASGs, BLs, and DKs) are the Vdays.

I wanna get a pair of the all white IVs for the summer, doubt I can find a pair though.

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

damn this thread JUMPS! took my students on a field trip today and come back to this?!?!? Gonna have to pass on the Rice and maybe jump on the USC's

Where did you guys go?  Field trips FTW!
Took my students canoe paddling and sailing out on the ocean... super nice day too! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Benefits of living in paradise
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom