OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

here's some of my new ID's design. i got bored so i just hit NDC to make some.

let me kno what u guys think..

im trying to pull the trigger on the Vivo inspired ID's that i did.

thanks!  

Vivo aways:

SVSM Homes:

Denver aways:

Can't wait for mines tomorrow on my BDAY..what perfect timing....ordered 9/13---10/5 delivered. I'll be posting pics when I get them. GSW inspired color. Only if GSW drafted him instead of Todd Fuller haha. Worst thing ever. Thought he would've went there since his Dad played for GSW but he already had plans to go to Lakers before he ever got drafted.

2jbv9dj.jpg

loving all this creativity and individuality on all your id's...

a bit new here so thought we just contribute with some info, not sure if this was posted but the last day to create id v's would be 12/21 give or take....and the start date for the vi's would be the day after christmas...just here to share...

ANY1 WHO HAS DONE A PAIR WIT THE "CYBER" COLOR CAN U PLEASE POST PICS.......HOW FAR OFF IS THIS CYBER COLOR COMPARED TO THE ELECTRIC GREEN COLOR THAT ARE ON THE KOBE CLOTHES???.....THANKS

I ordered my IV's on 12/19 so that sounds about right..

hope I can decide a little sooner than that this time around 5 pairs in my locker now trying to narrow it down to 2/3
tired.gif

Finally ordered a pair of IDs..my collection is nuthn like some of u guys but they will b my 10th pair of 5s..so I'm excited..I been waiting on em 2 add baby blue as a color option..go tar heels!

I ordered 4 pairs of ID's 3 weeks ago and I got an email last night that they already shipped the item(s), but as per email, if i did multiple orders, i might get another email same email from them, so does that mean that they've shipped 1 pair only and i have to wait for another days/weeks for the other 3 pairs left?

IDs always ship one at a time. no matter how many you order at a time they make them separate and then ship each one separately when each is finished.

Originally Posted by austin066

IDs always ship one at a time. no matter how many you order at a time they make them separate and then ship each one separately when each is finished.
Thanks for the info..
smile.gif

whats the total price with shipping included? got some blk/red/golds im about to pull the trigger on...

Originally Posted by JRodski

whats the total price with shipping included? got some blk/red/golds im about to pull the trigger on...
If you're ordering 1 pair only, price is $193, just register a new user to avail the free shipping to lessen the 193.

Can any1 help me out...looking to find out what base design was used on the ids that kobe wore againest the magic???...thanks

on page 51 somebody posted the rendering of them with no base design

i ordered my 5th pair a week ago

exactly like my last pair but with a purple sole instead of the icy one so i can wear them more often (still haven't broken these out)

Can't wait to get my first..I hope I have em in the next 2 weeks..got the email they are being created last Tuesday..so hope they ship out early next week!

my new pair arrived at my cousins place today.

he's gonna bring them tomorrow. will post pics for sure

I like these, just wish that id would offer the finish on the black similar to the aways and dukes...

Originally Posted by austin066

when I ordered two pairs of ID Dunks about 2 years ago they shipped at the same time but in separate boxes

Back
Top Bottom