OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

So, did these drop at Montalban yesterday? Did anyone snag?

23s2oj.jpg

What did I miss?

Anyone know the size run on the HOH/limited Kobe V's?  Like the Aces, will they only go up to 15?  Those are my high school colors, and need them BAD for an alumni tournament.  However, I need at least a size 16 (preferably a 17)

^^^you can call HoH and ask them what the run is like.......

someone told me something very intuitive....
"Why do people have to waste valuable brain space when there is google?"

Originally Posted by abstractability

Thanks KB8!! How's the weather in VA (assuming you're from there)?

I'll take more pics this week after pending pickups.

Yo abstract, I was formerly in VA but transferred to the Bay Area.....just could not change my name. GOING TO THE TOPIC, WILL SOME BLACKOUTS EVER BE RELEASED??

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Thanks KB8!! How's the weather in VA (assuming you're from there)?

I'll take more pics this week after pending pickups.

Yo abstract, I was formerly in VA but transferred to the Bay Area.....just could not change my name. GOING TO THE TOPIC, WILL SOME BLACKOUTS EVER BE RELEASED??
I saw on niketown LA's facebook page that they are a aug/sept release

Smurf...thanks bro!

Mister Friendly...thanks for the avy change
laugh.gif

Back from a 12 day absence from the NT world, and some of you morons managed to get the other thread locked? Good job

neverwearem and everybody else,

I was not directing that post at you, not directing it at anybody specifically, it was just a little rant on the guys on here who kept on posting pics of their 10 different sizes to re-sell and not appreciating the shoe for what it was meant for. As I stated in my original post, if you can afford to buy multiple pairs, good for ya, that's cool. It's your mola, do as you please, who I am to judge someone else, which I wasn't doing. I guess I was just tired of multiple posts with little info about the shoes, that's all. I am happy for anyone who got what they want! I am not salty at all, I appreciate the pics that people have posted of their nice collections they have, much respect. Mea culpa, everyone.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Back from a 12 day absence from the NT world, and some of you morons managed to get the other thread locked? Good job

lmao.

duke2.jpg

these will be a 2x cop.

aces will be 1x and rices will prob be picked up for retail months later through craigslist...

all good MP23

^
lol, man alot of douches in these threads but, let's see if we can manage to stay unlocked.

Those Dukes look clean bro,
as far as the upcoming releases...

Inlines, def. cop
Aces, can live without, but would be nice to get a pair.
Rices-HELL No.

USC, yep.
And a bunch of other GR I want.

How can I forget the Da Vinci's.... Garbage.

Edwin...when you cop the Dukes, please dont take any pics of em...as of now I dont mind passing on em, but your pics always seem to change my mind
smh.gif
by that time it will be too late.

Dukes, another must have.

Fyi, we can do whatever the !@$# we want with these shoes, wear them casually, for ball or while having sex with your woman.

We spend our hard earned dollar, who are people to tell you how you have to wear them? 

I hate people like that. 

neverwearem,

Thank you sir. Any one like me just like the regular Aways?? I am in love with this CW the most, probably the only pair I would consider getting multiples of unless something else really strikes my eye.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Edwin...when you cop the Dukes, please dont take any pics of em...as of now I dont mind passing on em, but your pics always seem to change my mind
smh.gif
by that time it will be too late.

i see you with dodger gear in the wdywt threads
pimp.gif
 ..... this is gona be a hard one for you to miss homeboy

ill make sure to wear my old school mike piazza shirt with some 501s.... lol

and MP23.... the aways are the ugliest (in a good way) grimiest colorway so far. very under rated in some way...

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
Dukes, another must have.

Fyi, we can do whatever the !@$# we want with these shoes, wear them casually, for ball or while having sex with your woman.

We spend our hard earned dollar, who are people to tell you how you have to wear them? 

I hate people like that. 

chiiiiiilll mang... MP23 already clarified himself. He didnt mean it in that way.

Originally Posted by MP23

neverwearem,

Thank you sir. Any one like me just like the regular Aways?? I am in love with this CW the most, probably the only pair I would consider getting multiples of unless something else really strikes my eye.

The Away's are my fav -I tripled up!

i love it when i hear the ups truck drive by and then stop at my house lol. i freakin run down the stairs like its christmas morning. anyway i just got the inlines and i love them. super clean. i love the pearlescent effect of the exotic print.

Flint: Date got changed to tomorrow.
Thanks.  I still think they are garbage, limited or not....lol

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

LOL - I know I logged on last night to see both Kobe 5/Bron 7 threads locked. I was like $$!.

Originally Posted by never wear them

duke2.jpg

Dude, I need to stop looking at these.  I want them now...damn it!

Back
Top Bottom