OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

My last pickup of 2015 and for a steal price.

i want those :nerd:

I didn't like the '5 Rings' at first, but they grew on me. Awesome details in Lakers colors. They hardly make new Kobe models in purple and gold anymore. All that's left for me is to get the Big Stage Homes to complete the Kobe V Championship Pack.

I didn't like the '5 Rings' at first, but they grew on me. Awesome details in Lakers colors. They hardly make new Kobe models in purple and gold anymore. All that's left for me is to get the Big Stage Homes to complete the Kobe V Championship Pack.

the best CW IMO ,,how could you not like that??:rolleyes

Got a good deal on this colorway on ebay recently too.  Pretty good condition.

Just played in them tonight.  In my book, Kobe V's are the best performers in his entire line.  I haven't played in the III, IV, VI or VII though.  But the V beats the I, II, VIII, IX and X for me.

If only the IV had forefoot zoom or they carried the IV traction pattern over to the V

Just played in them tonight.  In my book, Kobe V's are the best performers in his entire line.  I haven't played in the III, IV, VI or VII though.  But the V beats the I, II, VIII, IX and X for me.
Still wear mine too.

Have to agree with you, these rank really high.

For me:

Kobe 8

Kobe 9

Kobe 5

Kobe 4

Kobe 11

Kobe 10

Kobe 6

2K4

2K5

adidas Kobe 1

Kobe 7

Kobe 1

adidas Kobe 2

Kobe 3

Kobe 2

It's tough for me to rank the Kobes I've played in, because many of them are really close for me and each have slight differences that are best (i.e. the phenomenal traction with the 9), but I have to say, the V is my favorite to play in... and even compared to all that's available today, they are still in my top 3 for sure

I just think Avar hit it perfectly with both the frame of the shoe from heel-to-toe and how everything is sculpted.  One of the smoothest shoes in transition that still covers you in other categories. Traction the only thing that could be better as we all know.

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but just hard not to share why these Vs stay in my rotation despite newer shoes of today

Yeah, I make sure to have at least one pair of Kobe V's.  They're getting a little too old now though and shoe separation is an issue.

Far superior to the X in my opinion and edges out the VIII.  IX is okay, but I get some pinching at my arches on both the left and right shoe, leading to blisters.  They can't release anything like the V with an outsole providing amazing traction because it would be breaking their unwritten rule:  never make the perfect shoe.

Curious to see the price when they retro.  Not if, because we all know they WILL retro the V's.

5s are still in my rotation. Just a performance beast! I'm currently playing in the 4,5,8,9. All are amazing in different ways.

Prices have gone down on Preludes in general, but I'd still be surprised to see a used pair going for under retail. DS pair you could probably find for $350-400.

Try looking in a couple of the Kobe marketplace groups on facebook. Lots of listings in there get posted for significantly less than what you'd find on eBay. Sometimes you can catch a couple steals from someone looking for quick cash.

5s are still in my rotation. Just a performance beast! I'm currently playing in the 4,5,8,9. All are amazing in different ways.
This is exactly how I see a lot of models in the line.  Though 5s are still tops for me, many others have strong aspects and all play solid

Back
Top Bottom