OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^Well amybe if LeBron concentrated more on his on court duties he would get a ring. He cares more about his off court events/shoes/concerts etc...

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Wow resellers going crazy with the V rings shirt!
Is their anywhere I can get it for retail?

just like last year do rush out and pay a bunch of $$$ to get them they will hit your mom and pops stores soon so hold off for now
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

just like last year do rush out and pay a bunch of $$$ to get them they will hit your mom and pops stores soon so hold off for now
wink.gif

correct. just be patient
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

will they put up the snake tee on eastbay? i hope so. the white one is killer.
After checking our system, it does show that we will be receiving both the Black (39109010) and White (39109100) Kobe Mamba Five Rings Men's T-Shirt.  We hope to receive the shipment in for these shirts later this week.  Once they are in stock, we will put them up on our website.

EastbayRep - Ray
yes that is the same  one i was asking about eastbay rep ray, thanks for your answer. I just hope when you put it up on your website , you do have the stocks and not backordered as before coz backorders are wack, had a bad experience with my manny pacquiao n98 track jacket before, it took them several date changes and in the end said that it was not available anymore.
No problem for the answer.  Unfortunately, with back-orders, they are not guaranteed to arrive, but they do allow customers to have the item allocated to them once the item is in stock.

After checking our system today, I saw that we are now expecting the shipment in for the Black (39109010) and White (39109100) Kobe Mamba Five Rings Men's T-Shirts to come in sometime during the first week of July.  As always, shipment dates are subject to change.

The shipment date for the Miles Davis is currently still on schedule to arrive around 7/09/10.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by usoaman

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

wink.gif

correct. just be patient
tongue.gif
QFT.. and be sure to check the outlets too, some shirts end up being on the clearance racks..

Originally Posted by kob8

Wore my chaos Vs today to Disneyland because I wanted a comfortable shoe for a ton of walking and guess who was there today...Just wanted to share some pics with NT....

As you could imagine, alot of Laker Fans in SoCal trailing the Black Mamba....
Something tells me you knew Kobe would be there... Surprised you didn't catch a pic of his Chaos since you were wearing them as well

nike needs to release the kobe V USA's already, now that USA soccer barely squeaked into the round-of-16 and 4th of july is just around the corner. i wouldn't even of minded if nike released the MD's in august (that's when MD's "kind of blue" originally released) and the USA's now for independence day. i'm loving the V and the cw's, but nike's timing of its relases suck.

All the Nike Ts I've seen for the championship are garbage...I still haven't seen the cookie T, anyone want to post a pic?

Adidas on the other hand...I haven't seen one that I wouldn't cop....they did a good job once again on the T designs.

NTLA just got the Black Mamba 5 Rings shirt, no phone orders. MD's for $100 plus shipping? that's a good deal, thanks for the info

^I saw that cookie tee somewhere, thought it was in here, but maybe not. nothing special imo, just 5 cookies stacked up

I wasn't aware that Bron has more control over his shoe line than Kobe does. I like how Nike handles Kobe's line. I don't need a huge box with pics all over it, I just want
the chance to buy what Kobe has on his feet. I also like how Kobe said his shoes start with performance, and the aesthetics follow. (not word for word how he put it)

^ I'm too fat to be wearing a picture of cookies on my shirt, I'll wait and see what else gets released.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

NTLA just got the Black Mamba 5 Rings shirt, no phone orders. MD's for $100 plus shipping? that's a good deal, thanks for the info
Anyone who cops from there let us know how the tee fits...  I hope it doesnt fit like the Cali's Finest tee.

i went to six flags new england and i was the only person wearing kobes lol.. i know its in mass and all but dam.. im a celtics fan but i still got to rock kobes cuz they are hot..

Back
Top Bottom