OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by buffguy

Originally Posted by oldsole73

VIEJAS CLEARANCE    KOBE V DEL SOLS A-GRADE $79.99 CALL FOR SIZES

This year's del sol doesn't seem to be as hot as the IVs
The IV's were better for the Del Sol's.  Besides, he dropped 61 on the knicks while wearing them. 
tongue.gif

For the dude who's doubting that Footlocker Times Square had the UWR's before the weekend, here's your proof. Stop actin' like you're the one who's right, when in fact it's just a case that YOU MISSED OUT.  We tried to do you a favor by helping you, and everyone else, get your pair.  Don't go around calling people liars or hint that we've provided false information just because you were late to the party.  But enough of this...I got my pair. But why does that matter, you'll probably think I'm lying :tongue:
Anyway, went back today and the dude said they were sold out, but he went to the back to double-check just to see if they had anything left. I assume they sold out over the weekend since Times Square is like a zoo of tourists during the summer/weekends.  They still have the Blackouts and the Miles Davis' for anyone who's looking and interested. 

I'm sorry that my posting of trying to help out fellow sneaker heads angered you. When I see the Big Stages hit stores I'll PM everyone in this thread except you. 

http://i29.tinypic.com/14weool.jpg

http://i32.tinypic.com/29njq6h.jpg 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Thanks Oldsole73.

And those look good illgt2. But I don't have those. Smh. So Ima have to hate.
Hah, no need to hate, pm sent
smile.gif

For those on the fence with the blackouts, I picked up a pair, and I really like them.. Understated and very clean, some say plain? Maybe a bit since it's all black, but it pops nicely with the silver/grey accents, here are a few pictures!

75443817.jpg

84558707.jpg

thanks for the pics of the blackouts iLLGT2. ima wait for them to go on sale...no big if i miss them, since i have way too many all black sneaks already.

have the UWR's released anywhere else besides that FTL in NYC? does anyone have anymore info on what type of release they're going to be? if i could easily get the UWR's, i'd rather get them than the regular USA's...then again, i'd probably end up getting both.
embarassed.gif

Blackouts are really shinny.. but I like it.. going to cop them and wear them as my beaters for worrk..

Those blackouts are lookin good. I'll prolly pick up a pair of those for hoopin. I'm over the big stages though. Way to go Nike waiting til months after the Finals to drop the shoe. Too much good Nike retro stuff coming out to care about the Big stages anymore.

Blackouts are okay, but I would have rather liked the ones with the purple accents.  Probably get a pair for future beaters with the discount this weekend.  Hopefully they aren't excluded.

I don't really care for the wait. I'm glad some of you are making it easier for me to get the Big Stages (Mike.. although you aren't even my size so I don't have to worry about you, haha).

Originally Posted by peks03

thanks for the pics of the blackouts iLLGT2. ima wait for them to go on sale...no big if i miss them, since i have way too many all black sneaks already.

have the UWR's released anywhere else besides that FTL in NYC? does anyone have anymore info on what type of release they're going to be? if i could easily get the UWR's, i'd rather get them than the regular USA's...then again, i'd probably end up getting both.
embarassed.gif
They didn't release them. They were removed from shelves after they appeared on here. I had someone go and check this past weekend and confirmed that they will release August 13th.

This is INCORRECT.   They are not being sold at Footlocker Times Square.
That's actually false. I went there a few years back when the UWR Hyperdunk released and got them a month early because they messed up and had them out on the floor. They sold them unaware of their mistake. I wouldn't be surprised if people managed to get their pairs before they caught on.

dimsum, you're a lame. A lot of you sneakerhead cats are corny as hell. So what if he thought you lied, it would not have been a far fetched statement. People have done it plenty of times throughout the years that I've been on here just to deflect attention from the area in which they cop from.

The Blackouts are nice, plain and simple. I'd get a pair if they aren't excluded from the F&F sale, then wait to get some beater pairs when/if they hit outlets,Nordstrom Rack, etc.

NDC has the USAs and Chinas showing, but are out of stock, sizes might show up soon though. Also, they have the sample pics of both shoes so just a heads up.

Originally Posted by Arkansas Shoehead

I've been patiently waiting for the Comet/China Kobe V to release. Anyone know when/where? I'm a little worried bc I just saw an auction on the bay claiming there were only a few hundred pairs made. Any info would be appreciated.
Have no fear, EastbayRep is here!!  The person claiming that there were only a few hundred pairs made is just trying to hype the shoe up and spreading false rumors.  We should be receiving a shipment of the Comet's along with the shipment for the USA's during the first half of August.  In theory, we may put both of these shoes up on our website during the next 1-2 weeks so they can be pre-ordered, like the MD's, but I can not say for sure.  Just keep checking our site for updates.

Originally Posted by KobeShakur24

is Eastbay getting the blackouts im lost on these shoes? are they a GR? haven't been able to find a 15
I can not find any information on the Blackouts yet, so I can not say for sure yet if we will or will not be getting these shoes in.  I will be sure to post an update if any new information comes up.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom