OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Originally Posted by never wear them

I assume your a sz14?

Good luck man. It's hard for me to even find a "normal" size nowadays in that colorway.
Yeah,the curse of bigfoot, lol. I'm dreading to even look for the more limited releases like the Bruce Lee's and Aces
frown.gif
i feel your pain im a 15
was able to cop, bruce lees and chaos' early

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Seriously Ray, you are the man.  Thanks for keeping us updated. 

Your info is greatly appreciated, especially your cool attitude. 
Thanks for all the positive feedback.  Just happy to know we are appreciated on NT. 
pimp.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Any new developments as far as either CW of the big stages?? and im just curious any speculation for when the 5 rings are gonna drop?? I cant take this wait anymore!!!

Originally Posted by KobeShakur24

I assume your a sz14?

Good luck man. It's hard for me to even find a "normal" size nowadays in that colorway.
Yeah,the curse of bigfoot, lol. I'm dreading to even look for the more limited releases like the Bruce Lee's and Aces
frown.gif
i feel your pain im a 15
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm a size 17.  So no Aces for me, which sucks because those are my old HS colors.  Anyways, it's tough as hell finding shoes my size.  BUT, when I do, I find pretty good deals.  Got a the Chaos Vs for 100 shipped on the Bay.  

PS-The Chaos is the BEST colorway of the Kobe V.  They were not only the first Kobe V released (like the carpe diems for the IVs), but the flashiest.  I really feel these are gonna demand bucks in a year or two.  (Not that I'd ever sell mine)

i think you can order the comets on ndc. i added them to my cart so i think all that are looking for them are good to go

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

Originally Posted by KobeShakur24

I assume your a sz14?

frown.gif
i feel your pain im a 15
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm a size 17.  So no Aces for me, which sucks because those are my old HS colors.  Anyways, it's tough as hell finding shoes my size.  BUT, when I do, I find pretty good deals.  Got a the Chaos Vs for 100 shipped on the Bay.  

PS-The Chaos is the BEST colorway of the Kobe V.  They were not only the first Kobe V released (like the carpe diems for the IVs), but the flashiest.  I really feel these are gonna demand bucks in a year or two.  (Not that I'd ever sell mine)
Guess I can't complain then lol, I'm sure you both have a tougher time with sizes. PlaybaLL those Aces are
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Guess I can't complain then lol, I'm sure you both have a tougher time with sizes. PlaybaLL those Aces are
pimp.gif

damn 17s i cant imagine tryin to get those

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America....

Red or Blue laces?
Both look good, but the red laces flow good with the red lining. 

Yeah red looks good. Try white tho, it'll go well with the background mesh.

And dope aces playball

F*^% those USAs look good.
Love it when the front toe piece is the same color as the toebox while the eystay is different.
Big toe box ftw!

Back
Top Bottom