OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Either get their early or pay the going rate thats the option. LOl at people trying to get hooked up for retail by putting I need a size -- for retail, do some work instead of begging no one going to hook you up on a web site unless they know you. SMH.

Originally Posted by utl768

lots of dissapointed people at house of hoops la tommorrow

half there stock has already been sold to employees and there families

its all good for me cuz i got a friend there but the shoe game has really turned shady in the last 5 yrs

its gonna suck for the poor bastard who took off and camped for 20 hrs to find out some employees cousin who gets there at opening is gonna be taken care of before him
@*#@
No one cares about your connect that got you 3 pairs earlier, you are a hypocrite.  Stop talking

Got 2 pairs more this week, 3 pairs total even tho I am not a KB fan. Will try but wont pay much for the finals specially I can get these pairs for $70 something.

img3502n.jpg

Originally Posted by utl768

lots of dissapointed people at house of hoops la tommorrow

half there stock has already been sold to employees and there families

its all good for me cuz i got a friend there but the shoe game has really turned shady in the last 5 yrs

its gonna suck for the poor bastard who took off and camped for 20 hrs to find out some employees cousin who gets there at opening is gonna be taken care of before him
#@##
No one cares about your connect that got you 3 pairs earlier, you are a hypocrite.  Stop talking

Originally Posted by garylok11

Got 2 pairs more this week, 3 pairs total even tho I am not a KB fan. Will try but wont pay much for the finals specially I can get these pairs for $70 something.

img3502n.jpg

where did you get those for $70 something?

Maaannn....Kobe is my cousin, and my other cousin owns hohla, my brother in law is Phil Knight so I don't need to worry about getting my pairs......

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

Detailed pics of UWRs Mugen and/or Abstract? Thanks in advance!

Took a couple quick ones.  Maybe Mugen EP will take better pics.  My good camera is not with me right now.

4864703511_195c870610_b.jpg

4865322282_82c14b9d6b_b.jpg

4864705095_f8dde9a362_b.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

Maaannn....Kobe is my cousin, and my other cousin owns hohla, my brother in law is Phil Knight so I don't need to worry about getting my pairs......
laugh.gif

^ those are really clean mugen. Wish I had my paper straight to cop some home big stages. O well, Fed ex came by today to drop these off. Much better in person. I might switch up to red laces, but haven't decided yet.

9gx934.jpg

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Bored and since I'm not headed to line up at HOHLA thought I'd snap a pic of my UWR with the USA Olympics shorts and jerseys. Helps take my mind of the BS release of the BS.

Looks like you are ready to play for the USA in the Olympics.
laugh.gif

This helps me too.
happy.gif

^^^ Those UWR are too nice abstractability.
pimp.gif
Debating on if I'm gonna bother hitting up HOH NY, wanted the Aways more than the Homes. Anyone else heading out today???
nerd.gif

If someone can help out with both pairs in size 13.
let me know your price shipped (nothing too crazy)
thanks in advance

$300 for Big Stages? really? i want these to ball in but im not dropping $300 on kicks to abuse, thats just ******ed.

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

Originally Posted by garylok11

img3502n.jpg

where did you get those for $70 something?

All-star's on EA sale. Pop's on VIM for $69.99(should'a got them on EA but they sold out my size)

whats sucks about trying to cop on kb24 is that there are 2 diffrent product pages that they could show up on so you have to keep clicking back and forth between the 2 pages. i wish i could just be at ntla so i could have a chance at copping through the raffle.

Back
Top Bottom