OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

This shoe is one of my favorites man. I can't even express on how much I love balling in these or collecting.
I'd seriously be a zombie right now buying other crap if it wasn't for this shoe.

Originally Posted by never wear them

This shoe is one of my favorites man. I can't even express on how much I love balling in these or collecting.
I'd seriously be a zombie right now buying other crap if it wasn't for this shoe.
I feel the same way, and then I stop and think about how much money I've spent on this shoe and it's kind of scary 
grin.gif

Same here bro i wouldve been buying those garbage retros from JB if it werent for this shoe
laugh.gif

Same here bro i wouldve been buying those garbage retros from JB if it werent for this shoe
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Originally Posted by sogo

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Originally Posted by rickyfong

hey guys, you know where i can still find a pair of ASG V's? i NEED them.
Me too.
tired.gif
go to any footlocker or footaction and do stock locate. by the way, dont forget the coupon.
anyone have the asg stock number handy?
Here ya go
smile.gif

ASG
386429-601
UPC # 00826215714279

Originally Posted by 310HxA

laugh.gif

TRUE. Although, I am def. a culprit buying the new garbage retros, but because I either have the OG's or first retros/both in some Jordan's, and well it makes me appreciate how good the older variants were opposed to new LOL.

I did however pick up a grail pair today, DS 2000 Olympic 6's, they had my mouth WATERING! Did a trade and cash, i'm afraid to wear them trying to source a second pair for a good price worn hah.

I cant stand the white tongue on the USA's either. An all blue tongue would have been sick. The blue laces dont look right with the white tongue behind it. The laces could have been thicker to hide it. I'll stop complaining. But seriously, Nike was so close to getting that colorway right

Wow - fake BS already hitting the bay!

At least the seller is honest about it though.

Can post links to live auctions but if you guys want to see pics its Item # 300457198476.

mugen you should trade him one of yours lol jk jk

but i agree at least he is up front about them...the only thing i dont get is if they are fakes and he bought them on ebay i would have gotten a refund right away and report him to nike. i dont think he bought them on ebay, i think they are his and he is just trying to hock them off. but $100 for fakes? he has to be kidding.

POP or Del Sols?

I dunno which one to cop cause I need new everyday hoopin shoes since I don't want to beat up my USA V's.

well if its for everyday hoopin..i'd go with the POP since they have clear soles and they're supposed to be a better grip on the court

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

but i agree at least he is up front about them...the only thing i dont get is if they are fakes and he bought them on ebay i would have gotten a refund right away and report him to nike. i dont think he bought them on ebay, i think they are his and he is just trying to hock them off. but $100 for fakes? he has to be kidding.
how to report him to nike? did you try it before?

Originally Posted by al3x89

am i the only one that can't tell the difference between those on eBay and the real pics?

they are "good" fakes i guess, but the print is different, the swoosh outline looks different, the laces are off, they dont have carbon fiber for the midsole....if anyone pays $100 for those they are nutz...

COUNTERFEIT@NIKE.COM

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Cool pics Ferrari. I still Think USAs are so much better tho. The uwrs are just bleh to my liking.

Thanks. I just do not like the red heel with the blue heel cup. It shouldve been all blue or all red. Just like with the toe piece, the heel should be all one color
And thanks to everyone else for the comments! 
Ain't that the truth?!  That ruined it for me on that shoe.  The color blocking scheme looks much nicer on the UWR.

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Cool pics Ferrari. I still Think USAs are so much better tho. The uwrs are just bleh to my liking.

Thanks. I just do not like the red heel with the blue heel cup. It shouldve been all blue or all red. Just like with the toe piece, the heel should be all one color
And thanks to everyone else for the comments! 
Ain't that the truth?!  That ruined it for me on that shoe.  The color blocking scheme looks much nicer on the UWR.

Lol, I feel the same way. Im a super broke/poor full time student, but I'm on my 10th pair & trying to add a couple more. These are in my top 3 all time w/AJ XI & Foamposite One.

yes, its basically an email to them (found a contact email on their website) and just informed them of a seller selling lots of fakes...i dont know what they do but i assume they do look into it.  i also report fakes to ebay (just go to the help tab and you can search reporting counterfeits there.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by al3x89

am i the only one that can't tell the difference between those on eBay and the real pics?

they are "good" fakes i guess, but the print is different, the swoosh outline looks different, the laces are off, they dont have carbon fiber for the midsole....if anyone pays $100 for those they are nutz...
i think it's pretty obvious there are some parts that are way off....the swoosh is one of them.....the yellow blocking on the swoosh and heel cup is darker......

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

what is a good price range for some DS ZKV Dukes sz 10-10.5 these days? looking to purchase some for a decent price
I would say between $165-$200. I haven't seen many around in those two sizes on ebay or here though 
nerd.gif

Amen.
Love is God.
God is Love.

Back
Top Bottom