OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Originally Posted by NobleKane

can someone tell me why the kobe v in del sol and draft day are still full price in SACRAMENTO??? I mean come on man its sacramento... i was willing to take the 1 hour drive to get me some kobe v's for 69 after the 30 coupon because the footaction here are !+** eaters but noooo ima get me some kswiss tubes instead lol
They're still full price here in L.A. too bro in L.A.!!! Where kobe and the lakers play!!
laugh.gif
i talked to a FA employee and asked him if he had any idea when the del sols were gonna be reduced to $99 and he said maybe memorial day weekend. Hopefully he's right 
they were $99 but FTL and FA change on last F&F event.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sogo

can someone tell me why the kobe v in del sol and draft day are still full price in SACRAMENTO??? I mean come on man its sacramento... i was willing to take the 1 hour drive to get me some kobe v's for 69 after the 30 coupon because the footaction here are !+** eaters but noooo ima get me some kswiss tubes instead lol
They're still full price here in L.A. too bro in L.A.!!! Where kobe and the lakers play!!
laugh.gif
i talked to a FA employee and asked him if he had any idea when the del sols were gonna be reduced to $99 and he said maybe memorial day weekend. Hopefully he's right 
mad.gif
what!? where? i never saw them at any FA's or FTL's at $99 before the F&F

Originally Posted by sogo

laugh.gif
mad.gif
what!? where? i never saw them at any FA's or FTL's at $99 before the F&F
me neither, I only saw homes, aways, draft days, inlines, and pops for $99 at my local fta.

VMVinc just refunded my money....think that was my last shot at getting a BS Away in my size 10. damn...

Originally Posted by kklutch22

Anyone know if a green TB colorway is scheduled to release? EastbayRep?
Unfortunately, I do not have any information on a Green TB colorway yet.

Originally Posted by ppeter

any word on the RD of the eastbay TB's? thanks in advance.
We are expecting a shipment for the TB colorways in early September.  Otherwise, if you want, you can go to the link below to pre-order them now along with the new Black/Dark Grey/Varsity Purple colorway:

http://bit.ly/9vLIZR

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

VMVinc just refunded my money....think that was my last shot at getting a BS Away in my size 10. damn...
That sucks bruh, sorry to hear that...

That pic of the Chaos' up there is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

pimp.gif

It happens - still have my 10.5 though so I can rock but I wanted to play in them and I cant play in a 10.5.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

pimp.gif

It happens - still have my 10.5 though so I can rock but I wanted to play in them and I cant play in a 10.5.

Double sock 
laugh.gif
 jk, your feet would feel like a sauna in there

To me the whi/blk and blk/purp tb colorways are the only ones I would rock casually the others more for hooping.

I kinda wish they didn't make TB versions of Kobes. Kind of takes away the uniqueness of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom