OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by thapointguy

So I picked up the Rice homes at HOH. Four colors of the TBs available. I'll have to go back next weekend for the Lower Merions. Rice aways and USC sitting at $99.

20100904100713.jpg

the TB navy looks real good!!!
i m tempted...
but kinda worry about the quality, becuz usually TB quality usually worse than the other earlier GR editions...

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by Izzysuarez

Kobe Del Sols are hot when are they set to release?

Are you serious?? They have been out since April or may. They are on sale now as well
I think hes probably talking about the Home Del Sol/Reverse Del Sol.

EDIT: These

[url=http://www.nicekicks.com/2010/09/nike-zoom-kobe-v-white-del-sol/]http://www.nicekicks.com/...om-kobe-v-white-del-sol/[/url]

I forgot all about those.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

So I picked up the Rice homes at HOH. Four colors of the TBs available. I'll have to go back next weekend for the Lower Merions. Rice aways and USC sitting at $99.

20100904100713.jpg

i m tempted...
but kinda worry about the quality, becuz usually TB quality usually worse than the other earlier GR editions...
my TB IV are fine. I'll definitely pick that navy V TB up later when they hit outlet.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Picked up Del Sols finally with the $30 coupon from my local ftl. Can anyone do a lace switch with yellow laces on em? I want to see what they look like.

im bout to swap laces but not with yellow ones. im gonna put the away laces, all black laces, and the stock laces. something tells me the all black laces are gonna be my favs.

i went back to footlocker for the draft days but i couldnt pull the trigger even at 69 bucks....ugh... somebody sell me on these lol

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

20100904100713.jpg

i m tempted...
my TB IV are fine. I'll definitely pick that navy V TB up later when they hit outlet.
smile.gif

My TB iv's are great quality. Actually I wore them today.
jj8j0z.jpg

A Re-stock or Re-Release of the Big Stage Aways would be the up most surprise in the history of the Kobe Line. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

20100904100713.jpg

i m tempted...
smile.gif

My TB iv's are great quality. Actually I wore them today.
jj8j0z.jpg

thank you for sharing, i think i just had bad hand on picking a pair of TB back then... lol

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Picked up Del Sols finally with the $30 coupon from my local ftl. Can anyone do a lace switch with yellow laces on em? I want to see what they look like.

im bout to swap laces but not with yellow ones. im gonna put the away laces, all black laces, and the stock laces. something tells me the all black laces are gonna be my favs.

i went back to footlocker for the draft days but i couldnt pull the trigger even at 69 bucks....ugh... somebody sell me on these lol
noble, take pics of black laces cause I might do that too since I don't have yellow laces for a swap.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by sogo

dude is trying to sell his worn once duke on CL for $160, reasonable??? 
tired.gif
Kinda, depends if it still looks DS which it probably should.

Correction. MD are $99. I checked two FTL and employees checked the computers.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

I guess I'll keep them. I don't have any shoes with green/yellow on them.

Yay or nay?
OH HELLL NAY!!!! esp with those lebron laces....

LOL the kobe laces didnt look right on the Lebrons so I switched it back.
laugh.gif
Del sols look better with black laces.

Yay or nay?

laugh.gif

Yay or nay?

laugh.gif
I had the Away laces on my Del Sols for a while, they look nice, but decided to switch them back to the OG laces. Can't go wrong with either.

Originally Posted by GZA73

I need to go see the Royal TBs in person.

I was at HOHLA, and I was a little blown away at how good they looked in person.   Even the Navy colorway. 
I was hoping to see that Cyber Matrix type Kobe hoody there, but they didn't have any.  

All Kobe's except the TB's, were significantly marked, which is nice to see. 

Plus, the $30off coupon, you can't go wrong. 

So I picked up the Rice homes at HOH. Four colors of the TB. I'll have to go back next weekend for the Lower Marions. Rice aways and USC sitting at $99.
Thanks for the info...I was able to pick up both and I was able to use the $30 off coupon
pimp.gif
...picked up some extra laces for $2.99 to get it over $100...$79 for each after taxes
pimp.gif

am i the only one who feels both away rice and aces are better than the homes? i think the home versions are 2 white and plain. but of the 2 i think the aces homes are better. any1 know if away aces are still at HOH? thanks

Originally Posted by kali4nikated

am i the only one who feels both away rice and aces are better than the homes? i think the home versions are 2 white and plain. but of the 2 i think the aces homes are better. any1 know if away aces are still at HOH? thanks
agreed that the homes for both are too plain.  i'll get the home rice's if they drop down to the away rice price and they still have my size.  i just like the fact that is says, "rice" on the heel tab.
smile.gif
  away aces have been gone from HoHLA for a long while now.

Back
Top Bottom