OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Guess I'll be sitting up all night hitting refresh on NDC trying to get these. Man I am tired already too lol.

I keep refreshin my page too man..
laugh.gif
..just waitin till midnight

dont forget to refresh kb24.com, they will also have them, only thing is you dont know what page they will pop up on. the big stages sold out in 10 seconds on kb24.com.

Good thing I got to order the V Rings earlier.  The minute people see them on Kobe's feet the hype automatically shoots up dramatically.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marley

I am generally a big fan of Eastbay but that is wack what they pulled tonight...

They did the same thing with the UWR, not as many people cared about them, so it wasn't as big of a deal. But I remember that day because I wanted to pick them up off Eastbay, and they had released them around 6:00 pm via phone orders only.

At least we have a connect "EastbayRep" that clued us in on what was going to happen, I got lucky and just happened to check NT around 5:20 tonight, and Ray had just posted about the release, good timing i guess.

eastbay never even said they were getting the 5 rings until today. i think eastbay handled it right, ray(eastbay rep) dropped the pre-order info in the correct forum as soon as the info was availble to ray. instead of dropping them at midnight and then have your size sell out while your waiting to check out, they made them available for pre-order by phone early in the afternoon. i would rather order in the afternoon then wait up till 12 am with 2 diffrent sites open just to have your size sell out during the check out process.

Funny thing happened with Eastbay and my brother, they had his size in stock when he called in, but by the time they processed the order, it was gone... weird... sad... more on the sad part. Now its off to NDC in a little bit or HOH if I don't get it for him online.

Are you serious? They say they are gonna release at 12 am then they release at 5 in the afternoon? How do you figure they did it right? Oh wait, you prolly got your pair ordered. I would prolly say it was right too if I had my pair locked.

Originally Posted by marley

Are you serious? They say they are gonna release at 12 am then they release at 5 in the afternoon? How do you figure they did it right? Oh wait, you prolly got your pair ordered. I would prolly say it was right too if I had my pair locked.
yeah but then ray came back a few hours later and posted the info about the phone in pre-order. they gave us the info as soon as it came available to them.

Back
Top Bottom