OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I originally said pass but after seeing those tonight on Kobe and Shannon looks like I have to get them just add these to the lists of V's needed
ohwell.gif
 . . . Anyone want to help me get the BS Away/Home, Laker Home, White Del Sol and the USA's yes I know I'm way behind. Just got a job in June so trying to catch up has been tough plus I barely found this site a month ago and its been like crack
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

I originally said pass but after seeing those tonight on Kobe and Shannon looks like I have to get them just add these to the lists of V's needed
ohwell.gif
 . . . Anyone want to help me get the BS Away/Home, Laker Home, White Del Sol and the USA's yes I know I'm way behind. Just got a job in June so trying to catch up has been tough plus I barely found this site a month ago and its been like crack
roll.gif

<Get out know while you still can lol

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

For those who don't yet they sold 12 pairs after the the Lakers game..retail was $500 + tax & it came w/ everything

shown in the pictures above but the shoe size was 14 & the shirt size was 3XL.

the nike vault store was open during the game???

I think so I'm not to sure though but they sold it after the game.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

For those who don't yet they sold 12 pairs after the the Lakers game..retail was $500 + tax & it came w/ everything

shown in the pictures above but the shoe size was 14 & the shirt size was 3XL.

the nike vault store was open during the game???

I think so I'm not to sure though but they sold it after the game.

Yes, the Nike Vault is open during games. There is a TV inside where you can lounge, watch the game, and hang out with the employees. Pretty chill and they are open until 11pm on game nights.

Originally Posted by hakbottom

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

ohwell.gif
roll.gif

<Get out know while you still can lol
Ya I know but the light is drawing me in
nerd.gif
 it's hard to turn away. This list is only my Kobe V list I still have a list for the Trainer 1.2
eek.gif
 this is going to be a tough next couple of months

Originally Posted by arisorous

LMAO! at people scramblin for the 5 rings now...look wat i got... yall know the rest.
Who cares. Stop trying to knock what other people like. If they want the 5 Rings, let them do them.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

i like how the humidor is on ebay for 10,000 OBO already
30t6p3b.gif

I guess the retail price for the whole package is $500. I struck out on the 5 Rings on NDC as well, too slow during the checkout process.

Originally Posted by arisorous

LMAO! at people scramblin for the 5 rings now...look wat i got... yall know the rest.
I knew people would put more hype into them once he wore them.  I thought they were great either way.  So are they charging $500 at the vault?  The packaging is really cool.

I was surprised that i only saw Shannon and Kobe wearing them last night...last year when the Kobe 4 rings dropped it seemed like almost everyone on the court was rocking them.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

i like how the humidor is on ebay for 10,000 OBO already
30t6p3b.gif

I guess the retail price for the whole package is $500. I struck out on the 5 Rings on NDC as well, too slow during the checkout process.

Dude cant be serious....2000% mark up. I didnt know Prop 19 passed in California already...

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

I was surprised that i only saw Shannon and Kobe wearing them last night...last year when the Kobe 4 rings dropped it seemed like almost everyone on the court was rocking them.
Luke would've worn them if he was able to play
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

8 ids btw slim15.

And we'll see what JR has on tonite!

He wasnt rockin the V's during preseason so it will be interesting if he goes back to them for the season.

Back
Top Bottom