OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^ man take that %%+# to the PM LOL

CAL - whats up? you know i always got you on them size 15's! You shoulda hit me up!

I know bro...I thought it might have been too late though. Next time I WILL hit you.

Man HOHLA Screwed me but it wasn't that bad. My carrier pulled into SD this morning at 10. I call HOHLA and they lady tells me 3 pairs of 14 3 pairs of 15 and 1 pair of 16. I am telling her I would be coming from sd so could she please hold a 15 for me. She says she can't but I shouldn't worry becasue they weren't moving fast. I say coo. I get off the ship at 12 and start to head up there. I call at 2 pm. Get the same girl. Ask her the same questions. 1 sz 14 left, 2 sz 15's left and the 16 is gone. Cool. Please hold a 15 please. no can't do it. Ok...I get to HOHLA at 2:48...step in there and of COURSE they have nothing bigger then a 13. the 15's sold 10 min's ago. 1 guy bought both pairs. Lucky I was smart and had a size 14 held at NTSM. Thanks god. Strolled in there picked it up and some nice kobe shorts and walked out. But man I caught HELLA traffic trying to get up that 110. Dah well. I am happy....They look good together!

Originally Posted by Fait

Is the 5 rings still available at NTLA? Do they accept phone orders too?
NTLA is done.
NTSM still had some when I was there but was selling out fast
HOHLA had a lot of 13 and under.

eyes.gif
 at HOHLA. Cant hold a shoe for 30 mins? Thats some BS.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Fait

Is the 5 rings still available at NTLA? Do they accept phone orders too?
NTLA is done.
NTSM still had some when I was there but was selling out fast
HOHLA had a lot of 13 and under.
Thanks. Would you know if they accept phone orders for HOHLA?

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

I saw the 5 rings today at millennium ( socal ) I was not impressed at all! I think they should've released the parades instead.

QFT... I wish they would release they are 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Also, if anyone has picked up the Ink's, could you please post some pictures.

I know there were a couple iphone pics a few pages back, but I want to see some NWT type quality pics, I'm trying to decide whether to order these or not, and there are none available in my area yet. Thanks in advance.

production delayed we get our shipment on monday i got a new cam so i will post up some pics

I called early in the morning to NTSM for them to hold a pair of 5 rings for me, got there later in the afternoon around 2pm, and they said they sold it. Guy told me, "store policy is we can't do holds until 2 days after release"...SMH congrats to the guys that got their pair though.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Also, if anyone has picked up the Ink's, could you please post some pictures.

I know there were a couple iphone pics a few pages back, but I want to see some NWT type quality pics, I'm trying to decide whether to order these or not, and there are none available in my area yet. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by never wear them

When you have over 400+ pairs, its very important. Hopefully this new Kobe box is well built. And inks this weekend for sure.
What if you have 800+, Edwin?

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

For those who have both the 4 rings and 5 rings, would you say the 5 is a more wearable shoe casually?  I didn't really get the impression from the 4s, that many would wear them "around".  IMO, the 5s look like they are more wearable with jeans, shorts, etc... than the 4s.  The 4s just looked to clowny and "off the wall" for my taste.  maybe its the clear sole or maybe its just the lines of the 5, but I personally think it looks great and not necessarily overdone like the 4 was.  Any thoughts from those who have both?
Rich, the 5 Rings is much more subtle, thus more "rockable"...

How do 3 of the 12 (30%) of the Humidor Kobe 5 Rings end up on Ebay?? AND for 1000% markup too...

This is just sad. Leave these for the REAL fans and collectors. Go make your $20 each pair profit by snagging 50+ pairs of a limited release. So damn aggravating...

big ups on all the 5Ring pickups.
All these pics are sure making me feel sad I didnt cop a pair. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

Originally Posted by sogo

I. Called ntsm this morning and they said they can't take phone order on the 5 rings. But was able to but the hold on the shoes for 48hrs. I walked in around 12 and pick up my Shoes easy.

weird...i called yesterday, wednesday, just to see if they had an 8...was in the middle of getting it shipped when they diconnected and were closed already, called again today and they said they weren't able to put them on  hold but were able to ship them here to hawaii...it took all of 20 mins on the phone but it was worth it to get them shipped...good luck to all those that are still on the hunt

thats interesting, people got different kinds of answers...
ohwell.gif

Killed my del sols earlier at an outdoor court. RIP.
They feel so great for outdoor ball. But damn they can't last for squat.

800+ Ron......... Nice. I envy you that you have or had? The Seattle Xs. I cry. Only shoe I ever wanted in my life

i havent been on here for a while so im kind of confused with the inks... some1 help me out... people are talking about different soles now?

which one is the one coming out on RD? and how many different versions are there? thanks.

Nevermindee: There was some confusion on the inks sole (grey, clear, or purple).  I got a pair from NDC, and the sole is purple.  I'm pretty sure its translucent, but the purple is so dark that it just looks like a normal purple sole.  It does not look like an ice sole.  Regardless, still a pretty nice shoe. I try to only buy 1 pair a month, and happy I chose these over the 5 rings.

Mr. Fantastic: Glad to see someone else liking the wolfs.  I have 9 pairs of V's, and these are my favorite.  The silver looks awesome in person, and the daring red is used sparingly enough to keep the shoe from being too loud. 

^^Thanks for the pictures of the Inks, I was curious how the final sole looked with the shoe. IMO they look really good.

On another note, does anyone else have trouble wearing any other type of shoes to ball in, now that you've played in Kobe V's?
I used to wear Jordan's, Penny's, Lebron's, old Kobe's, etc. And now whenever I am getting ready to play bball I can't get myself to wear anything but my Kobe V's. They are so much lighter, more comfortable, and fit my foot perfect. Anyone else have trouble wearing there old shoes?

v rings is classic for la, purple and gold with milky sole. what more do you want from a lakers colorway. i think iv rings has the slight edge though but haven't even worn the v yet

Back
Top Bottom