OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^^ Inks are a General Release i believe. No need to go crazy ala the Big Stages or the 5 Rings ..lol. After the damned Big Stage release.. alot of people feel like every Kobe release from here on forth is a totally exclusive limited edition lol

Originally Posted by dyyhard

20bedc46516842fd903d328b5dd3a377.jpg

Everone wearing the Vs, and still rocking the IVs....

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

5 rings arrived today, and boy they are sweeeet!!
happy.gif

Nice blend of colors..
Oh, Boy! Kobe V's are definitely a "classic" from Chaos to 5 rings..
I'm just imagining how would the "6 rings" would look like with the Kobe VI's..

Pre-Ordered my Inks on Eastbay and used 20% off code, i just don't know if that's really "Final Price" considering it's on pre-order.. 
Its final price
Just confirming that it is the final price. 

EastbayRep - Ray

was able to get my double up of the ZKV "Ring Ceremony/5 Rings" today..just love it..and UN-DS'ed my pair a lil bit earlier than expected lol

My collection of what has become my favorite shoe of now.. (not much compared to other people's collections on here
frown.gif
)

Future Reference: triple up on DK's, Aces, BS Homes and 2k10/Aways and double up on Inlines and USA's..hopefully prices dip a little bit more

My Top 3? = DK's, Aces, 2k10/Aways

Thanks!
I didnt pick the shoes in the pic. lol

The reporter and the guy taking the pics was suppose to come at 1:30, it was like 1:55, and I was getting dressed talking to my girl like, "man he aint coming."
I took my shirt off and lied down.... and he just opened my room door and was like we ready, we'll step out and let you get dressed.

so i picked random shoes... but had to throw a Kobe in it.

Thanks everyone for the love.
Everyone is kinda making it a big deal around here..
people stopping me in shopping mart and gas stations...
Even got stopped in New York yesterday. lol
People coming to my job just to meet me...
Stopping my mom at church.. lol its getting crazy

Damn I want to do a collection post. Lol. Just dont know when. Maybe after inks.

These are my top 4 tho.
DK
BS away
Chaos
4Rings (well executed. Love the fact it's not an all yellow based shoe and it's a gradient!)
5th- ? Between the inlines and inks maybe.

5126338620_2bc30013c1_z.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

Damn I want to do a collection post. Lol. Just dont know when. Maybe after inks.

These are my top 4 tho.
DK
BS away
Chaos
4Rings (well executed. Love the fact it's not an all yellow based shoe and it's a gradient!)
5th- ? Between the inlines and inks maybe.

5126338620_2bc30013c1_z.jpg
Those are hot i only have one of 4

Back
Top Bottom