OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I know this goes in the outlet thread so I posted there also, but

Grapevine Mills Outlet - Texas

FSR of both Del Sols and Draft Days = $57.99

Is there a website to order online at that Outlet?

Anyways, here is an iPhone pic of me rocking the DKs while the wife shops......
395142970.jpg

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

IMO the chaos V is one of the most beautiful models from the kobe sig. That
color blocking and the color changing skinwire.
pimp.gif

def a classic CW...
QFT. My favorite shoe to date.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

just ordered some more iDs today...
i think i m done, i meant i have to tell myself i m done~
28 now...
HAHA..... this shoe is too damn addicting..... how many IDs you got now Xan?

rock'd these to work today. can't keep these off my foot lately. sorry for the green socks.
embarassed.gif

photo0103n.jpg

photo0102ek.jpg

just noticed that the logo on the tongue are of different sizes... the right pair
bigger. really weird. anyone experienced this?

photo0097.jpg

What do you think is a fair price for a pair of used Kobe V's USCs that have been used only on indoor gyms for basketball? I took a look and there's a few scuffs, the bottom is worn down a bit, and the material is ripped at the top corner where the last laces hole is. I don't have a photo sorry but just wondering if anyone's got any ideas on the price range. thanks.

Originally Posted by Petenthend

What do you think is a fair price for a pair of used Kobe V's USCs that have been used only on indoor gyms for basketball? I took a look and there's a few scuffs, the bottom is worn down a bit, and the material is ripped at the top corner where the last laces hole is. I don't have a photo sorry but just wondering if anyone's got any ideas on the price range. thanks.
Don't know exactly , but based on how you described them, I couldn't see spending more than 80-100 on those.  My guess is you could find someone who had them DS for slightly more than retail if they wanted to dump them.  Just my initial reaction.  Perhaps these are more sought after than I think.

They sound beat. Why would you want them?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

He's a homie, needs money, and were trying to find a fair price for both of us.  I would either play ball in them or just use them as beaters bc I like the Kobe V's a lot anyway.  He said $85 so not sure if i should go lower or not.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Don't know exactly , but based on how you described them, I couldn't see spending more than 80-100 on those.  My guess is you could find someone who had them DS for slightly more than retail if they wanted to dump them.  Just my initial reaction.  Perhaps these are more sought after than I think.

thanks he offered $85 but not sure if i should go above or below that. the GR CW are around $100 at outlet stores, so i was looking around that price or maybe under since the condition of the shoe is used.  Were both homies so were not trying to cheat each other, just trying to find a fair price both ways.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

just ordered some more iDs today...
i think i m done, i meant i have to tell myself i m done~
28 now...
HAHA..... this shoe is too damn addicting..... how many IDs you got now Xan?

i got 8 now... feel so dam guilty...
frown.gif
 to my wallet

nike rep got me... i wasnt going to do any more iDs when i gained to 24 pairs. i think it is a good number to stop.

then i was curious, and asked the nike rep on phone about when they will pull down the Vs (so i can post the heads up on the iD thread), but the guy said no specified date was given. Just get them while supplies still last.

I was like, oh nooooo, those beautiful Vs r gonna go away... n then... i ... did... something bad to my credit card
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

rock'd these to work today. can't keep these off my foot lately. sorry for the green socks.
embarassed.gif

photo0103n.jpg

photo0102ek.jpg

just noticed that the logo on the tongue are of different sizes... the right pair
bigger. really weird. anyone experienced this?

photo0097.jpg

wht the...
never noticed tht... gotta check mine now!

those maybe from bigger shoe sizes? 

sorry to say it, but it really looked funny, hahahaha

i wnt yr blk/del sol IVs!!
devil.gif

Dang I need some Chaos....anyways, how do the Inks fit compared to other V's? I heard the patent flywire is tighter than the others.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

thanks he offered $85 but not sure if i should go above or below that. the GR CW are around $100 at outlet stores, so i was looking around that price or maybe under since the condition of the shoe is used.  Were both homies so were not trying to cheat each other, just trying to find a fair price both ways.
Some HOH had the USC on sale at $99 because they weren't selling. So I say in that condition as described, no more than $70-75.  

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

+1, i wouldn't buy them for $10 all beat....

Back
Top Bottom