OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

My latest pick up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1060m88.jpg

nwklci.jpg

Nice. Easily top 5 Kobe ever. I just hate that I don't have a pair in my size. I'm tempted to wear mine anyways but i just can't.

^^ My DKs are doing that too, maybe worse tho

DLEE2703- very nice pick up. Still mad about not being able to get those when they dropped.

UrN0tLike- damn, looks like your pair is my size, lol. I'm sure you can get a good price for those and get your correct size if you wanted.

Originally Posted by c4

^^ My DKs are doing that too, maybe worse tho

DLEE2703- very nice pick up. Still mad about not being able to get those when they dropped.

UrN0tLike- damn, looks like your pair is my size, lol. I'm sure you can get a good price for those and get your correct size if you wanted.

I need a 10.5 and I haven't seen that size anywhere. I don't wanna sell the 11 until I get the 10.5. Hopefully I get a good price on the 10.5 so it can reflect when I do sell the 11.

^ I''m sure you'll get a good enough price. I've been seeing them go for a lot.

Like I said though, I haven't seen a 10.5 anywhere. Not even for a ridiculous price. No1 wants to part with 10.5s.

DLEE- Nice pickup

I love the look of the BS aways. i just tell myself that it's okay that i don't have a pair because he played horrible in them
ohwell.gif

These just came in today

Love the black mesh & heel cup

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Like I said though, I haven't seen a 10.5 anywhere. Not even for a ridiculous price. No1 wants to part with 10.5s.

my bad, you're right.  I couldn't find a 10.5 anywhere just now.   You'll come across them at some point I bet.  
nice pick up on those ASGs 

Originally Posted by never wear them

Wore these for Game 6.
5671220033_52ee0326cb_z.jpg

od i know.
nice shorts, still salty I didn't cope one when they're all at the outlets..

agree, no od.. those chaos are somethin'.. top 5 in the V's imo..

Nice BS AWAY DLEE... My DS DK looks exactly the same...

Nice ASG Mike...

Nice Pics NWT...

There is no such thing as OD'ing on the Chaos... lol

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^ i have seen pics of that browning part where the sole meets....mine haven't done that yet.

BLs are my #1 CW...even better than Finals BS aways...
mine have started to brown
frown.gif

Is this just happening to DK?

Happening to my POP ones too
frown.gif

I think it's just the glue+clear sole, can't really avoid it. Mine aren't really noticeable, unless you closely examine the sole, and if I'm wearing em, you're not really gonna have the chance to see it

Those Chaos shorts are dope, never seen those before.

Meanwhile I am definitely not done with the Vs.

I hope to track down a Aston Martin pack still. Don't really see too many for sale to be honest.

nice pic ups DLEE and MIKE2389.....

also the Chaos are so nice...glad I got two pairs one I wear and on DS for back up....

Red and royal TB are $78 shipped at alssports.com, no fsr though. Use discount code likeals for a better deal but, it wont qualify for free shipping since its not over $75. They ship in the eastbay bags but shipping is really fast to CA since they are in Utah. I hope they have more stuff on sale so I can cop regularly.

lovely weather in Fresno CA.....nice BS Home ^^ NWT....very under-rated shoes.....they should worth more than BS Away since Kobe won his 5th chip on them....

Back
Top Bottom