OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

if it helps veezyV i wear a 10.5, but have no problem with an 11, do have a problem with a 10 though

jkballer kinda nailed it though, it does depend on which pair yer talkin bout

FWIW they got the aways, pop, and inlines all FSR at smithfield nc outlet, 99.99 right now which is not good considering they are 79.99 at many other spots from what i read. last time they had the away del sols they marked em from 99.99 to 79.99 within a week and a half. if i had the money id buy EVERY 10.5 they got in tha joint. BEST SHOE EVER

mike2389 - 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
...those were my first V's and I got them with the home laces as well...

Is it me or do the Inlines run big?

Inlines were also my first V. I didn't have a choice to go .5 size up. It felt good with the extra room. I used the away Del Sol laces on the Inlines.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

mike2389 - 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
...those were my first V's and I got them with the home laces as well...

Is it me or do the Inlines run big?
thanks man.

i went with my true size..they felt tight but the more i wear them, the better they fit.

fd1153ef901e1b475b7cb4393ddde83fc1f00ca.pjpg

probably my last pair of v's.  a tribute to kobe's two MVPs during the finals vs. the Magic and the Celtics.  hopefully i can get a pair of vi's id'ed for his 3rd finals MVP.

inlines looking great! working out a deal so that I can finally cop the BLs... for $100.
damn. wish I hadn't passed tho. smh.

Originally Posted by peks03

fd1153ef901e1b475b7cb4393ddde83fc1f00ca.pjpg

probably my last pair of v's.  a tribute to kobe's two MVPs during the finals vs. the Magic and the Celtics.  hopefully i can get a pair of vi's id'ed for his 3rd finals MVP.

Looks like a Mavs cw to me...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

inlines looking great! working out a deal so that I can finally cop the BLs... for $100.
damn. wish I hadn't passed tho. smh.

Good luck man! Bruce Lees are a must have!

Originally Posted by runzombierun

copped today for $47 at the nike outlet in Cabazon
nice pickup. i'm going to las vegas this weekend so i'll be hitting two outlets (primm and downtown lv charleston). i'll let you guys know what they have when i get back.

Just a heads up...........Kobe V TB are 77.97 on NDC that includes the NAVY and ROYAL cw's. Just what Ive been waiting for haha, Hope this helps someone!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Looks like a Mavs cw to me...
laugh.gif
yeah, i know.  kinda ironic now that it looks like the Mavs are going to take them out this season. 
ohwell.gif
  oh well...the Lakers have had a decent run over the past few seasons.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Wheres the white/black tbs at.

If your referring to NDC they are discounted as well with a FSR. Navys are going quicker it looks like.

Back
Top Bottom