OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Originally Posted by al3x89

^ ya i can't play in high tops anymore.

and can someone post a pic of their V soles after wearing them indoor only for months (multiple times per week)?

Here you go. These are my inks that I've been hooping in indoors since early december. I clean them after every few wears though.
Kinda hard to tell how much wear from my vision. But how are the soles holding up?

Originally Posted by reggie16

Originally Posted by al3x89

^ ya i can't play in high tops anymore.

and can someone post a pic of their V soles after wearing them indoor only for months (multiple times per week)?

Here you go. These are my inks that I've been hooping in indoors since early december. I clean them after every few wears though.
Kinda hard to tell how much wear from my vision. But how are the soles holding up?

They're holding up well. they haven't worn down at all, and traction has improved after the first few wears. They didn't squeak at all at first, now they squeak and grip better. The traction is nowhere near the 4s though.

^I agree, DS $175-$200. Knock off about $20 for VNDS....
DKs are a must for those that like the Vs....

saw this being sold in sulit.com.ph for ~US$130

this just ain't right!!!
this isn't the way you are supposed to treat your BS homes/aways.

064037743_img0342.jpg

064037367_img0343.jpg

They're holding up well. they haven't worn down at all, and traction has improved after the first few wears. They didn't squeak at all at first, now they squeak and grip better. The traction is nowhere near the 4s though.

mine never squeak....although I haven't had any grip problems in the Vs..

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

Originally Posted by prestigetgs

V's are the best basketball shoes ever made IMO perfect shoes for a REAL baller.

grin.gif

grin.gif

the 2K4s have been my go-to shoe as of late... The ZK6s are amazing but man... Traction is very important. I was just so used to traction being so f'n crappy I got accustomed to weak a** stops.

My friend swears by the 2K4s, I have yet to try playing in a pair. The IDs are too expensive for me. The Vs are my favorite shoe to play in so far. I'm a little annoyed by the difference in fit between the different colorways though. My Del Sols run longer than my other Vs, my DKs feel less stable and my Five Rings are nearly perfect. I blame this on quality control. My Chaos Vs had the best traction of them all though. But maybe it was because I wore them the most and broke them in more.

i'm gonna buy my last Vs. I like them both but I can only buy one right now. Which one is better: Black out or USAs?

Wow those are complete opposites lol. Id go with USA though. I had blackouts and found them too plain so I returned them. Recently picked up usa's and they are a beautiful sneaker.

Originally Posted by Tjay

i'm gonna buy my last Vs. I like them both but I can only buy one right now. Which one is better: Black out or USAs?

I like the Blackouts but it's your decision. You can't go wrong with any.

tjay,

blackouts would be great used on court...usa's could be used for anything. goodluck on your choice and to make it easier get both hehe
happy.gif
thanks again man!!
smile.gif

Thanks for your opinion guys. I'm leaning toward the usa too, I like the navy on white its just the red part at the back bothers me, I don't know why.

Originally Posted by Tjay

blackouts with purple laces
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom