OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by kob8

Wishing I picked up a pair of the MDs now......
You still can. They hit outlets a month or so ago, but that was on the west coast. I didn't want to chance it waiting to see if/when they'd be at my outlets so I jumped on a good deal on these just this past weekend. I'm actually glad a lot of you guys are caught-up on exclusives and limiteds because I was able to easily get the only 2 styles I really wanted within just a week and a half. Now I'm thinking whether I should pay-up for DKs or just make iDs similar to them. Other than those and some Del Sols, I think I'm pretty set on my Vs...
Anyways, here's a pic' of the lace-swap on the MDs. Definitely liking the contrast now as opposed to how monotone they looked before...

2lkv8lv.jpg

Which outlet on the West Coast carried them? 

im backkkk! lol glad to see this thread's still alive. dope BS away pick ups and other outlet pick ups.

last i check'd Ontario Mills still had some Vs up.. and a UWR in a sz 12 (cut top)

Originally Posted by sniper

Definitely underrated! Nice pic' and lace-swap, mjrod1985!...

Thanks man! I got more complements, in person, on this colorway than any other V I own... Crazy...

Just checked my Nike claim status... It got approved and a voucher will be issued to me for my worn del sols... If your heel zoom air popped, make a claim y'all!

MD's were #1 on my KB5 list. Copped off ebay for $68 shipped...just came in today. i want bruce's and maybe Dark Knights then I'm done wit these. 4s were the best IMO

MAN, went to one of my nike factory stores today here in NoVA and all sold out of kobe V inlines and POP's. man did i sleep hard on picking some up. started at 100 then dropped to 75, and then 50. smh. i did however pick up some hyperfuse lows to make up for it.

Originally Posted by redbacks15

nice s dubl, def look a lot better with black laces. Slept on the miles davis, might need to rectify that
wink.gif

Shoezoo still has a few sizes of the Miles Davis for $99.00. Also, the MD are still in the Nike Outlets. I saw a FSR of them in GA this week for the same price -
grin.gif
$99.00. 
I passed on them though, a little too shiny for my tastes. However, I did buy several other V's which I'm happy about. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Amazing! My favorite, and it never ceases to impress me. The color blocking is amazing. Also, Kobe's favorite shoe I might add.

What size are these?
yeah what size?  they look a little on the smaller side..
All you gotta do was look at his sig. 10 or 10.5
I'm gonna bust out the Chaos today. Haven't worn any Vs in awhile.
That tongue looks mad suspect for a 10/10.5. The metallic blue/purple/green area around the shozoku is not shaped like it's supposed to and the toebox seems a bit taller, Kobe Vs are very flat in the toe box. I thought they were a kid's size like 6-7.5 cause sometimes the shape of the kid's sizes are a little off from the mens.

Anyone know of any outlets in So Cal that have Kobe Vs right now? Nice Pics NT.....

Back
Top Bottom