OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

very sick pickups. i'm surprised the soles of maluah's bs homes haven't yellowed (or pinked) yet. my bs aways are practically near ds but they've pinked a bit around the edges.

wore these today for a meet up, errands, and more.

6000404573_d3c6e944b0_z.jpg

nice pick up on the BL's and home stages

I picked up Inlines this past weekend for a ridiculously low price. Threw on some white laces which cleaned it up even more.

For some reason I see the Inlines as the Kobe version of the AJ4 White/Cements.. A clean white base representing their respective teams colors in a subtle way, with the speckles.

^
I see what you mean. If only they release ONLY 3-4 colorways per shoe that could be the case.
oh well... they give us 40 plus colorways yearly...

Inlines are super solid though...

Originally Posted by maluah

^^Nice pu......I wish I didn't sell mine......btw, traded my vnds DK for these babies....they're DS B-grade btw.....thank you Jkballer5
wink.gif

still looking for a pair.

this was the particular CW that got me into kobes.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DHD28

very sick pickups. i'm surprised the soles of maluah's bs homes haven't yellowed (or pinked) yet. my bs aways are practically near ds but they've pinked a bit around the edges.
there are "bleeding" on the outsole around that gold heartbeat square, if you know what i'm referring to.....but everything else is still "milky".....haven't worn them yet though.....but i could care less about the sole since they'll be worn anyway.....

nice pick up on those BS Home. I still don't understand why BS Away gets so much more love and also worth much more than BS Home. I think in 5-10 years BS Home will be more valuable and sought after then BS Away because Kobe did beat the Celtics in game 7 wearing these for his 5th ring.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
I see what you mean. If only they release ONLY 3-4 colorways per shoe that could be the case.
oh well... they give us 40 plus colorways yearly...

Inlines are super solid though...
Haha right! If only times were as simple as back then. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by adub beta

nice pick up on those BS Home. I still don't understand why BS Away gets so much more love and also worth much more than BS Home. I think in 5-10 years BS Home will be more valuable and sought after then BS Away because Kobe did beat the Celtics in game 7 wearing these for his 5th ring.
The details on the Aways are much more visible than on the Homes at first glance. Also black based shoe > white based shoe for me any day of the week simply because white based shoes get dirty real easy and need to be cleaned regularly. He did win his 5th ring wearing these in game 7, but both shoes are still "finals" shoes.

can you take a quick pic with your white laces on the inlines, I have 2 pairs of them and i'm curious to see what it looks like, thanks

No problem Maluah...glad someone who wanted them and will wear them got them. Thanks for the DK's! 

Completed my Joke/Dark Knight set
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by adub beta
The details on the Aways are much more visible than on the Homes at first glance. Also black based shoe > white based shoe for me any day of the week simply because white based shoes get dirty real easy and need to be cleaned regularly. He did win his 5th ring wearing these in game 7, but both shoes are still "finals" shoes.
This. The home pair looks like just a normal white shoe while the black away pair looks much more special. Black finals away V's > all nike kobe's. 
happy.gif

+1 on the aways being better. The details on the aways pop out so much more it's insane. Also agree, bs aways are hands down best Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom