OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Yeah I don't understand the removing the insole move. It offers an extra layer of cushioning i rather squeeze into it than remove the insole.

Yeah I don't understand the removing the insole move. It offers an extra layer of cushioning i rather squeeze into it than remove the insole.

i think youll be alright without the insole. almost every NBA player plays without the insole in their shoes including kobe. the insole really doesnt do anything its just a thin piece of foam

Last edited:

i think youll be alright without the insole. almost every NBA player plays without the insole in their shoes including kobe. the insole really doesnt do anything its just a thin piece of foam

LOL WUT? they all use insoles, you NEED insoles. im guessing your going by the auctions and pics youve seen of game worn shoes without insoles thats because players use custom ones.

Kobe actually uses the same ones in the shoes that we all use in his sigs...

Soooooo pissed! I think I jinxed it.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

We met up and when I saw it, it wasn't DS at all.
He tried to pass it as DS but I know my Kobes man.
smfgdh.
Was so pissed. Dude didn't want to lower his price.
F it.
The search continues!
nerd.gif
was it at least NDS, or it was very visible like he played a few pick up games

sorry hear that bro, SMH cats acting get no love

How much would Canadian retail be and shipping to Canada? Probably a better deal for you than someone in the States. DS I assume?

I forgot how much it retailed here but im pretty sure $29+ us price, shipping would be $30 from states. And not ds, worn but can pass as ds

Last edited:
Most get their shoes shipped to them in the NBA without insoles because almost all of them have custom orthos they put in.

that sucks, total BS.
was the seller from PSC? :nerd:

yeah man. multiple groups actually. sunnovabits tried to pass them as DS.
The look on his face when I told him what's up. :x

was it at least NDS, or it was very visible like he played a few pick up games
sorry hear that bro, SMH cats acting get no love

yeah it was near deadstock. I gave him a lower offer. He didn't take it.
Apparently he was able f**k someone else instead. Life goes on. :D

Search is over.

congrats man. def a must have. :pimp:

I see a lot of iDs on ebay. I assume that's where he got them. :lol: @ what to tell people BR stands for. Say Baskin Robbins, everybody loves ice cream!

Last edited:
Ha, I didn't even think about that. For some reason I thought he had an ex's initials (an ultimate no-no) and was ashamed to tell people. If people get tat's with their ex's intials, then I wouldn't have been shocked to see someone try to put them on their ID's.

Make's more sense though, I always overlook the ID's on eBay and find it funny how some people really try to make bank on them (i.e. play them off as some super exclusive PE).

Big Rube....."right on to the real & death to the fakers......PEACE OUT!"...

Big (shot) Rob.......aka Horry

^Clean :nthat:
What does BR stand for?

I bought these off a member and got another pair too that i'll post later :smokin :pimp:

But I was asked what the BR stood for by a couple of people and said 1. BRRRRRR like my game is cold. 2. Battle Ready 3. BReezy 4. My names BRett haha

I need to find me that aston martin pack in a size 8 or 8.5. Been looking for a while now and haven't come across my size. :nerd::nerd:

Back
Top Bottom