OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

The Vs definitely had some of the best colorways in the whole Kobe line. Bruce Lees, Dark Knights, and Chaos are probably my top 3 followed by the Aston Martins and Big Stage Aways. Just a dope *** shoe with some really dope colorways to match, probably my favorite in the sig line.

Thanks DAR228 and I agree Wayne141, the V's IMO had some of the best colorblocking among the Kobe sig line. My only regret is not making more than one ID. :smh:

Thanks all!!! Yeah, Nike needs to bring back ID's for about a week. Would like to make them Kid Hollywoods.

My last post for Kobe V day so it's my favorite pair that I own of the Vs. The other pair I really wanted is the Big Stages Away but Nike had to pull that BS not releasing them online or in NorCal and most places. I sold off most of my Vs so I'm left with a couple but as long as I have the Chaos I'm good. If Nike puts them on iD I'll get another pair of Vs or until they retro. :D Until then long live the best Kobe shoe to date! Keep this thread going!

Hoopin in my del sols

Man, I wish I could find a BL in a sz 13. Been searching the past 6 months and no pairs have shown up on the bay.
Those buggards are becoming scarce.

I totally missed out on posting on the 24th these past few months.

All we have to do is wear a pair of V's on the 24th of every month and post? Or am I missing something?

I'm down to keep this going next month for sure. I love the V's. :smokin

My last post for Kobe V day so it's my favorite pair that I own of the Vs. The other pair I really wanted is the Big Stages Away but Nike had to pull that BS not releasing them online or in NorCal and most places. I sold off most of my Vs so I'm left with a couple but as long as I have the Chaos I'm good. If Nike puts them on iD I'll get another pair of Vs or until they retro. :D Until then long live the best Kobe shoe to date! Keep this thread going!

hey man where did you get those laces? were they from another pair of kobes?

Those needed to go a long time ago...
Did they feel like they bottomed out to you?
...just curious.

you definitely put those to work
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Those needed to go a long time ago...
Did they feel like they bottomed out to you?
...just curious.
IMO,,it looks like thats the ONLY SHOES you have:
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Well.......they've been retired as indoor ball shoes  and shoes to wear  when I actually care what I look like for some time. At that point, they turned into a comfortable-*** pair of shoes that I could slide on and go. I lifted in 'em, played outdoor ball in 'em, wore 'em while hiking and down the woods and mountains around my house, even have hunted and fished in 'em a few times. Now that the soles don't exist, I can't even do that with 'em anymore.

I have another pair, but they're only slightly better-off than those. I loved my damn Vs, really need to find another intact pair.

Back
Top Bottom