OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Those Bruce Lees go hard. Nice pickup
pimp.gif

I think I'm going to turn my inlines into hooping shoes and leave my chaos and miles Davis for casual wear

can anybody point me in a direction to where i could find bl's sz 11-12? im in dire need...been looking for a good year now lol

I want to put on red kobe laces on my BL. does anybody know where I can get red kobe laces? the only kobes I know that comes with red laces are the grinche and zkv china. Help needed please.

What are you guys' opinion on this lace swap? The laces are the same color as the swoosh border and the Kobe logo on the tongue.

13zvjhy.jpg

not sure why the laces look like that... I just bought them a few days ago.

The Da Vincis and the Shannon Browns are the two pairs I wish I had more than any other colorway..

And not because they're rare and exclusive it's because they're my favorite colorways.

i like the lace swap alot CHRISblazinNJ, i put white ones in mine and havent taken em out since, yours look a lil better though

Originally Posted by CFC24

Nike outlet at the Block in Orange now has the homes for 99

Knew the prices were gonna go up for F&F. Part of me was hopin to see kobes for 40 and then bein able to get the disc on top

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Knew the prices were gonna go up for F&F. Part of me was hopin to see kobes for 40 and then bein able to get the disc on top
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
you dont know what youre talking about

NO Nike factory stores in SoCal will ever have Kobe 5s for $40
roll.gif

the block has had those homes for 99 for a few weeks now

the Inks sold/have been selling very well at Citadel for $74.99

Citadel also has the Homes for 99 ( for a few weeks now)
once the the homes drop to like $70 - $80, people will start buying them

its other states that have had the Kobes for 40

Arizona, texas, and Tennessee are the main ones that i know of

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

Originally Posted by 555fresh

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
you dont know what youre talking about

NO Nike factory stores in SoCal will ever have Kobe 5s for $40
roll.gif

the block has had those homes for 99 for a few weeks now

the Inks sold/have been selling very well at Citadel for $74.99

Citadel also has the Homes for 99 ( for a few weeks now)
once the the homes drop to like $70 - $80, people will start buying them

its other states that have had the Kobes for 40

Arizona, texas, and Tennessee are the main ones that i know of

Im in Az and I guess that's what I got accustomed to. Sux for the people in Cali who don't know bout NT and outlet prices elsewhere

Cali is huge, so youre response is vague as hell

the LA/OC area is/are a large city(ies), so theres not much of a chance to them to drop to 40
laugh.gif

and each individual outlet has difference prices

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

Cali is huge, so youre response is vague as hell

the LA/OC area is/are a large city(ies), so theres not much of a chance to them to drop to 40
laugh.gif

and each individual outlet has difference prices

Bro, your contradicting yourself. My stmt was based on what others are payin vs people in cali. And u say its vague but that they're selling well. The point I was makin was very similar to the cough drops. Some places had them for 89 but took them off the hash walls so there would be no discounts on them.

If you want the home the nike outlet at the california/nevada stateline had them for 74.99 or 79.99 on monday. I saw them on my way back from vegas

when i said that it was vague, i meant that some outlets in cali are NOT in big cities/counties like LA or OC

outlets wayyyy outside of LA/OC have had white/ red jordan 13s for cheap and have had a ton of other random drops for cheap.

the block at orange and citadel in LA never have stuff that cheap.

damn, nice double up on the chaos. Wish i had another pair i've worn mine probably 150+ times whether it was for ball or casual, still in pretty good condition

Back
Top Bottom