OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

ZKV Chaos 03 by mjrod1985, on Flickr
my pair doesn't look this cool 
laugh.gif

waiting for summer

I paid $400 for my ds sz 10.5. I overpaid by about 75, but I actually only paid like 220 for them cause I sold up from a pair of homes I got at the outlets. 10.5 is so hard to comeby, I had to buy them. They are my grail.

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

Are big stages really going for over $200?

They've been going for over $200.
The only ones that might have gone for less were a few months back that were B-Grades.

Originally Posted by jst628

jetta23 wrote:

Thanks man! Yup, got them both for retail.
happy.gif

nice collection of V's man, but why you got a picture of fake grinches in your avy?

Thanks man. I haven't had a chance to change the pic on my profile. I am being too lazy. I will do it soon.

photomy.jpg

Been playing in my Miles Davis for a while and I have to say, they're the best shoe I've ever played in, so I had to stock up before they disappear.
Red TBs - $70 Shipped for both
Purple TBs - $50 Shipped

Originally Posted by xnhd12

photomy.jpg

Been playing in my Miles Davis for a while and I have to say, they're the best shoe I've ever played in, so I had to stock up before they disappear.
Red TBs - $70 Shipped for both
Purple TBs - $50 Shipped

Where are you getting those TB's for that cheap??

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Where are you getting those TB's for that cheap??

Red TBs - Riverhead Nike Outlet, I posted them in the outlet thread and this thread too, so I'm not sure what sizes are left over. They were $39.99 each and then I used a couple survey gift codes (631) 369-0706

Purple TBs - AZ Mills Outlet Also posted in this thread earlier, and from what I've read, they aren't much sizes left, but never hurts to call and ask. 520-498-0169

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

any one with info on Orange TBS in outlets or elsewhere? TIA
Last I heard, The Block @ Orange had some available but I believe they were $99.99 and I'm not sure about the size run...Here's the number to verify (714) 456-9172

I still play in my Miles Davis', and wish I had bought a second pair. I still have DS ASG's & Del Sol's, but sold my Choas'
frown.gif

Was tempted a few times to buy the MD, but as much as I liked that blue, I couldnt deal with the all white sole.

I wouldn't mind adding a MD to my collection of V's...
I've really be searching hard for a pair of V Rings....to no avail (at least anything under $150)

Back
Top Bottom