OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Finally they came in, DS 124 shipped I'm extremely happy can't wait to rock these but next on the hit list is USA they are almost impossible to find in a 9.5

Anyone know how to remove yellowing on the side foam material of the V's? I've heard about the tissue paper in the shoe boxes yellowing shoes, but years from collecting I never had a problem with it until now.

Went and checked on a few pairs of V's and anywhere where the shoes had white on them that came in contact with the tissue paper there were yellow marks on the shoe smh! :x:x:x

Nice! I need to get a second pair of those. My first are looking ragged and the dang ankle area got pushed down which is horrid to try to fix

Yeah...I might need to hunt down a second pair, my first pair of DKs is definitely beat now. Probably the one V I've wore most often on a regular basis.

i sold my two pair of dk's....then one day, i missed them so i bought a new pair lol
i sold my two pair of chaos.....and haven't found one in my size for a long long time...."yet"

I wore my DKs a few times. Then sold 'em because I always wore inlines and ASGs and didn't feel the need to have 3 KB5s in the rotation. Now I am strongly considering wearing Chaos 5s this summer and retiring the ASG 5s. Problem is , I have plenty of 8s that I would like to break in as well. Good thing I took a well needed break from most 6s and 7s. I have del sol 6s, Chaos 6s that I would like to wear soon as well, but 7s are a complete scratch for me. I think the 5s and 8s are my favorites. Obviously some good vibes from the Carpe Diem 4s, and POP 4s, but as far as daily wear, I think 5s and now 8s take the cake. Also think they are the two best for ballin'

Do you guys think these will retro? if so do you think all colors will retro? will value of these go up with time?

Do you guys think these will retro? if so do you think all colors will retro? will value of these go up with time?
i think it will take long time for retro , well at least nike will start retroing from kobe 1 and so on

Back
Top Bottom