OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I recently picked up the Kobe V ASG DS.  What's the going rate on them?  They're a 10.5 but they fit really snug; I'd be better off with an 11.
I'm not quite sure, but I recently paid $170 shipped for my  almost DS pair
Thanks.  Seeing DS go for around 160-180 on ebay but I don't want to let them go.  Got them for $110.  Had a chance to pick up ZK1 ASG DS also but I only came with the money he was asking for the ZK5, no extra and no debit. :frown:

Last edited:
second pair came paid less than 200 together for both
:smokin

Wish didn't sleep on these. I've just found a pair (yellow on white) but they were 1/2 a size small. Didn't feel that bad, but couldn't decide. 

What do you guys say, should I go for it?

Yikes... Didn't notice shipping price... And it's domestic "standard shipping" :smh:

Better be at least priority.

Thanks. :lol:

I honestly didn't think my max bid would hold up. I think this is the second time he's listed them in the past couple months and IIRC, they went for over a bill last time.

$23 shipping tho? :x

Yikes... Didn't notice shipping price... And it's domestic "standard shipping" :smh:

Yea, sucks, but it is what it is. I checked his feedback and his shipping time reviews indicate that I probably won't be seeing them until the end of next week.

I don't get why guys still jack up the shipping costs tho. eBay is taking 10 percent of that as well.

Last edited:
Damn man, you really put some work in wearing those TBs lol. If there's only one thing I wish they would've improved on with this shoe, it's that I wish the flywire upper would be more durable. That's the only major flaw I see with this shoe. Still my favorite Kobe though.

Last edited:

I honestly didn't think my max bid would hold up. I think this is the second time he's listed them in the past couple months and IIRC, they went for over a bill last time.

Yea, sucks, but it is what it is. I checked his feedback and his shipping time reviews indicate that I probably won't be seeing them until the end of next week.

I don't get why guys still jack up the shipping costs still tho. eBay is taking 10 percent of that as well.
I'd def leave a neutral feedback if it takes over a week to get some shoes I paid $23 for shipping....

I'd def leave a neutral feedback if it takes over a week to get some shoes I paid $23 for shipping....

THIS......I'm pretty sure they ship parcel/standard post from either NY or Canada. Which isn't bad for me because I'm right next to NY but for a west coaster I'd be HOT

I don't get why guys still jack up the shipping costs still tho. eBay is taking 10 percent of that as well.

Hopefully it doesn't take that long.

I don't get why guys still jack up the shipping costs tho. eBay is taking 10 percent of that as well.
Actually eBay only takes 5% off of shipping last time I checked

Naw, it's 10 percent.

I swear, i always see ridiculous shipping prices on old kobes. no idea why or how but every pair ive seen i wanted to buy had like $25-30 shipping, EVERY TIME :x

Really? I just sold something last month, and it was just 5% for shipping. Guess maybe eBay changed it again...

Back
Top Bottom