OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by kob8

Jed, when are you stopping by to drop off my Foams and Aces.??? 
Just let me know....LOL    

haha just get my Spacejams ready, Aces and Eggplants mmmmm yummy

anybody who missed out on the da vinci's and still want to get them you should have a shot to cop for retail in april. i was feeling the usc's alot but those duke pictures i just saw have swayed me. i just cant see myself rockin the usc's over the dukes so i will probaly cop the dukes.

likin those dukes in that pic. too bad its another hoh release
mad.gif

Copped the inlines earlier this morning. I agree with what others said..they look MUCH better in person. On a side note, I need those Del Sol's in my life.

Until then, a search for the DKs continues...

I passed on the inlines when I saw them today....I might get them if I can get them at a discount one day...if no that's ok.

- On a side note - Marley, where did you get that tshirt?

Originally Posted by riddla713

anybody who missed out on the da vinci's and still want to get them you should have a shot to cop for retail in april. i was feeling the usc's alot but those duke pictures i just saw have swayed me. i just cant see myself rockin the usc's over the dukes so i will probaly cop the dukes.

Any more info on the Da Vinci release? I hope it isn't HOH exclusive... I wouldn't mind a Nike.com or even better an Eastbay release. I'm already bumming on the Dukes being HOH exclusive.

I got the inlines today below retail thanks to a gift card from Footlocker (for not sending me my SpaceJams when I ordered online).  Inlines are really clean/simple and are underrated.  Here are some pics with some lace switching on the inlines and chaos.  Not sure if I want the original or black laces on the inlines...
383822805.jpg

383822804.jpg

383822801.jpg

383822803.jpg

383822802.jpg

The black laces look nice, but the problem is that the only purple youll see is the speckles and part of the lining. Theres not much purple on them compared to the ivs. Again though, the black laces do look good.

inlines are by far the worst colorway of the v's. its a white shoe with a black swoosh......boring. on to the next one.

but let me know when it goes on sale for below 60. then i might think about it. ha.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

inlines are by far the worst colorway of the v's. its a white shoe with a black swoosh......boring. on to the next one.

but let me know when it goes on sale for below 60. then i might think about it. ha.
Yeah, the inline is a pretty simple shoe which is why it is a nice change of pace. 
But if you are thinking it's just a white shoe with a black swoosh, couldn't that be said about almost every other release?
ASG V - just a red shoe with black swoosh and a little wood grain action
BL V - just a yellow shoe with black swoosh and little tiny red claw marks
Del Sol IV - just a black shoe with white swoosh.....etc etc....

Just saying, simple shoes aren't bad.... They are just not flashy...

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

lol. I like it when ppl post "creative" responses. They really go out of their way. Why not just post "pass"...

I don't mind the inline homes, they just look like Sacramento Kings colors to me...I am sure I will get them at some point though...who am I kidding....LOL

Saw the Inlines in person, I like them.. Alot.

Will be copped for under retail!

Gotta love it.

^ lol.

Dang Vince. It must be nice getting kicks under retail... I love how when I was waiting in line, everyone gets hookups and deals and discounts, and I'm thinking to myself, I must be the only one paying retail.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

^ lol.

Dang Vince. It must be nice getting kicks under retail... I love how when I was waiting in line, everyone gets hookups and deals and discounts, and I'm thinking to myself, I must be the only one paying retail.
laugh.gif

Well my thinking is with all these kicks coming out I have to get GRs under retail otherwise I would be hurting.

Back
Top Bottom