OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Thanks guys for the props. I hope I can keep the shoes though, might need some cash to pay for some stuff in the future. I want to keep them though.
I was thinking you can buy another pair, and swap one signed one with an unsigned, and then keep a pair for yourself while selling the other. 

listen to the guy...i think he is on to something...just buy a new pair and hang on to them and if times are tough and you need to sell just do it that way...the longer you wait the inlines might be gone and you would need to sell both or sell one shoe haha but he has a good point

I would keep both because you cant put a price on the memory and experience. They should have some sort of sentimental value to you but if you absolutely HAD to sell then I would sell the one that is signed on the inside of the shoe. 

Originally Posted by jdub562

Waiting to see what the blackouts look like in a real pic. They look real simple with all blk and the grey, but that could be a DK like release. Simple, but elegant.
not a perfect pic but still makes me want them lol

great pics of the sig and joker collectible....and monta copping a feel....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by eenxsoon

anyone have pics of the inlines with a lace change?

thats what im looking for, i wish they came with the black speckle laces

Here are the inlines with the laces from the inline IV's....
Any pictures of Inlines with white laces?????
Man....gonna make me swap laces again!?!?!

If no one does this before I get home I'll make the swap and take pics tonight.  

Ok cool
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by eenxsoon

anyone have pics of the inlines with a lace change?

thats what im looking for, i wish they came with the black speckle laces

Here are the inlines with the laces from the inline IV's....
Any pictures of Inlines with white laces?????
Man....gonna make me swap laces again!?!?!

If no one does this before I get home I'll make the swap and take pics tonight.  

Ok cool
smile.gif

LETS SEE IT!!

maluah wrote:
You're lucky man......I personally like Kobe since the incident. I think it has changed him as a person..more humble, down to earth, not as arrogance as before.
And his shoes lines are improving.
Just imagine if you met Michael Jordan....there is NO way he'd interact with his fans, or even sign anything, unless if you're showing him $$$.
roll.gif
That's why I've been selling some of my Js, and being converted to Kobe.....

i agree.  although u can say just judge a basketball player on their merit, but for me personally its hard to disregard a players actions and personality off the court. those @-hole stories of jordan really turned me off both as a fan of his and a consumer of his products. 

and ive only begun to open up to kobe more.
early in his career....... is there such thing as "TOO much swag??" lol if there is that was him.  too arrogant way before he earned his dues. 

but ill give him one thing, he does seem like some1 who is waaaaaay more approachable than jordan.  then again, if jordan tried to pull some disrespectful b.s id def would call his bttch out for it! lol

haha hotbutter im sure people have called mj on that crap...its just sad that its not just one stories but a book load of stories of MJ being a big jerk off with fans, but then again i guess you have to be in his shoes to understand that he is pested every minute he is out, but then again it comes with it and he should handle it like a professional (which apparently he chooses not to) but hey he has a boat load of money to careless so unless people stop making him money he aint going to change.

kobe ive heard is a down to earth dude and so is dwight, i remember meeting him in vegas during their FIBA tourney before the olympics, dope dude Mr. Howard is.

I doubt anybodys ever called him out on his behavior because even if they did he probably has bodyguards around him all the time. It would be interesting to see some thuggish O-Dawg dude go ^#%#&!%@ on him and  ^%*( him up
laugh.gif

Have y'all seen that Chamillionare video where he talks about meeting Jordan?
laugh.gif

I asked before but I didn't see if anyone responded, anyway I been wearing my All Star Game V's to hoop indoor since I got em when they released. After a lil bit of playing the bottom of my feet start to hurt. I switched out the insoles for some orthotics and it felt no better, so I thought maybe the V's are just too narrow for me but I played in my Dark Knight's today and had no pain whatsoever as a matter of fact they felt dreamy. Anyone else get this with the All Star's or any other colorways? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by donpapadaupolis

I asked before but I didn't see if anyone responded, anyway I been wearing my All Star Game V's to hoop indoor since I got em when they released. After a lil bit of playing the bottom of my feet start to hurt. I switched out the insoles for some orthotics and it felt no better, so I thought maybe the V's are just too narrow for me but I played in my Dark Knight's today and had no pain whatsoever as a matter of fact they felt dreamy. Anyone else get this with the All Star's or any other colorways? Thanks in advance.
for some reason, it hurts my feet to wear the ASG too, but not the chaos or IDS

Think there is gonna be a long line Sat @ HOHLA for the release? Or will it be kinda like the USC release where they had alot left over in the afternoon? Don't wanna wake up early if I don't have to....

Those and the wht/ maroon obj elite socks are very much available here in the Philippines. But the price sucks at PHP 600 ($15)

Back
Top Bottom