OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

He rolled his ankle (sprained maybe) and won't wear lows again, according to him.

Ha, blame it on the shoes
tongue.gif

Then again, I did once wear the AJ XV for ballin', and sprained my ankle, hurt like hell, swore never to wear them again. 
laugh.gif

s dubl, great pickup, hope you got a good deal.  I will probably end up with a pair of Dukes sooner rather than later too. 

someitmes it canbe the shoes. like when i sprained my ankle messing around in some AF1's ....... worst ankle sprain EVER. dad had to carry me up the stairs, through the school, to the car lol long time ago.
swear, ankle has never been the same.. smh
tired.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Peoples actual pictures have been changing the minds of sneaker lovers for years.

Can't blame people for basing their decisions off someones pics.

I mean what's the first thing most of you say when you see a default pic of a colorway?

"I gotta see real pics first"
exactly....I liked the Dukes from the start, but not enough to buy em. I saw some pics last night (not even great pics) and they did it for me. I soon will be the proud owner of a pair of size 13 Zoom Kobe V Dukes.

send em over here Shaun. I'll take some pics of em. Lol. Get ppl to jump on that bandwagon

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Ya'll are weird.

laugh.gif

Irvine in the house!

U.C IRVINE to be exact! lol
Lol me too! BS, MS and now working!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

haha "Anteater pride" ftl... lol jk. but im still trying to figure out if i wanna continue with grad school afterwards...... smh at the job market. prob move back to the bay area after

At this time last year, I had the Del Sols and Inlines IV's, so I'm at the same pace so far.

I only have the Chaos and Away V's. But it definitely looks like I'm going to stock up on more V's than IV's.

Saw the V'days on the court last night, they look good.

I was gonna pass but looks like I'm gonna use my coupon for them, then go to another Footlocker and use another for the Inlines.
laugh.gif

I have until April 11.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by s dubl

Peoples actual pictures have been changing the minds of sneaker lovers for years.

Can't blame people for basing their decisions off someones pics.

I mean what's the first thing most of you say when you see a default pic of a colorway?

"I gotta see real pics first"
exactly....I liked the Dukes from the start, but not enough to buy em. I saw some pics last night (not even great pics) and they did it for me. I soon will be the proud owner of a pair of size 13 Zoom Kobe V Dukes.

send em over here Shaun. I'll take some pics of em. Lol. Get ppl to jump on that bandwagon

grin.gif

Since there's no logo on the Dukes I'm going to rename them for myself to the Pennys
grin.gif
since I'm not a college sports fan.

Ya'll are weird.

laugh.gif

Irvine in the house!

zot zot!!! c/o 2004

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

He rolled his ankle (sprained maybe) and won't wear lows again, according to him.

tongue.gif

Then again, I did once wear the AJ XV for ballin', and sprained my ankle, hurt like hell, swore never to wear them again. 
laugh.gif

s dubl, great pickup, hope you got a good deal.  I will probably end up with a pair of Dukes sooner rather than later too. 

laugh.gif
It happens....I had the Black Mamba Kobe 1s and I sprained my ankle really bad. Even though its probably not the shoes fault. I've been skeptical about getting another pair even though the I like some other colorways.

yea i wore my all stars zk1 and sprained it stepping on some dude's foot after chasing him down on his break away and dude stuck his foot into my path (by accident) and there it went, my first sprain and never wore those again (scared) and then i wore my lebron soldier 3s and again...so ive been off those two shoes for a while, im sure ill rock them again but the memory is still too fresh haha

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Ya'll are weird.

laugh.gif

Irvine in the house!

zot zot!!! c/o 2004

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
It happens....I had the Black Mamba Kobe 1s and I sprained my ankle really bad. Even though its probably not the shoes fault. I've been skeptical about getting another pair even though the I like some other colorways.

yea i wore my all stars zk1 and sprained it stepping on some dude's foot after chasing him down on his break away and dude stuck his foot into my path (by accident) and there it went, my first sprain and never wore those again (scared) and then i wore my lebron soldier 3s and again...so ive been off those two shoes for a while, im sure ill rock them again but the memory is still too fresh haha

All this talk of ankle sprains!!!
I broke mine, had someone dive for a ball, and body first into my ankle in a game, while wearing some VC Shox, 4's or 5's not sure whatever but yeah, rolling ankles happens, even if you wear HIGH tops  

I sprained my ankle too once before.. but it wasn't because of me playing bball. I was walking on the sidewalk and didn't see the curb. I instinctively stepped as if there was no drop down and sure enough, bam, sprained ankle... so sad...

I sprained my ankle too once before.. but it wasn't because of me playing bball. I was walking on the sidewalk and didn't see the curb. I instinctively stepped as if there was no drop down and sure enough, bam, sprained ankle... so sad...

LOL sorry!

Shaun: I was barefoot. It happened when I was a little younger. I couldn't afford no Kobes or shoes for that matter. It was hard on the streets of Irvine!!

laugh.gif

hey guys i have a question, the left shoe of my inlines has developed a squeak when i walk. squeaks on concrete/pavement as well as tile floor. it varies in how loud it is and kind of comes and goes, but squeaks more often than not. does anyone know if this is a problem i can fix? it's driving me crazy whenever i walk lol.

Shaun: I was barefoot. It happened when I was a little younger. I couldn't afford no Kobes or shoes for that matter. It was hard on the streets of Irvine!!

laugh.gif

Damn, no socks either? 
laugh.gif

They should make socks with Flywire on it. 

Originally Posted by AllWhiteAirForce1

hey guys i have a question, the left shoe of my inlines has developed a squeak when i walk. squeaks on concrete/pavement as well as tile floor. it varies in how loud it is and kind of comes and goes, but squeaks more often than not. does anyone know if this is a problem i can fix? it's driving me crazy whenever i walk lol.
Have you tried taking the insole off and replacing it with an aftermarket one?  How long have you had them?  I exchanged my Aways @ Footaction after a week of playing in them because mine squeaked really loud.  Maybe you can do that...

Back
Top Bottom