OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Got my second pair of Ace's today. Thanks again UrN0tLike!!!
Like I just said on another forum...one of the top 5 CW's IMHO. Look dope w/a charcoal gray Tee.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

im prolly in the minority here but when i put my inline laces on my aways, they stayed there. makes the shoe look much cleaner. if you compare inline laces on aways to aways with stock laces they make the aways with stock laces look junky......lol but thats just my opinion...

Would you please post pics.

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Which NTer is this?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

dudes from Wash & West Va rocking PE Kobe V's.... hmmmm

WVU players are wearing cool grey lebron VII's and inline Kobe V's. Syracuse players are wearing Kobe V ID's
everyone wearing heat tonight I see... I love it
&& Dom, hopefully!! I wanna see them

A couple of the WVU players have been wearing Kobe V's most of the season.  Yeah they're inlines tonight.  I don't think they really get any PE's.  I've seen Joe Mazzulla wear the chaos and aways. 

Originally Posted by jdub562

Like I just said on another forum...one of the top 5 CW's IMHO. Look dope w/a charcoal gray Tee.
They are in my top 2. I would triple or quadruple up on them if I wasn't a poor college kid haha

Your most welcome.  There nice and all, but i didnt see myself wearing them often enough.  Put that money towards other releases i will wear more.

BLs still looking clean... Stretched to the max or not. One day I will pony up the courage to break them out.

Just copped the rice. They look real good and would go good. A brazil jersey for the world cup
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Saw this shirt on twitter.. via NT's KB8SD/Flowsomuch 

Said to be released April 15 at House of Hoops?  Anyone have anymore info?

2niz2mv.jpg

ji2yk4.jpg
MUST HAVE THIS SHIRT. last kobe shirt i picked up was the MVP one. due for an upgrade.

Question about the Homes/F&F...are the homes available everywhere now? Also, is it just hit or miss with which Footlockers are accepting the 25% off on V's? Thanks fellas

I just realized i wasnt charged tax on my aways i bought today. They should have been 112 instead of 102. 
pimp.gif

We need a Kobe V Fam or something haha

I FINALLY changed my avatar! I was sick of having Jordan's as my avatar. I dont want to support poor quality shoes anymore...

More Kobe V's worn today...

sick.gif

Originally Posted by igi888
^Sick picture, This may be the best picture I have seen of the ASG's. Makes me wanna bust mine out.

^Also nice job on the Ace's. Someday I will get a pair of them, they are looking very nice.

Those shirts are awesome!

I wonder if the teams like Syrcause and Washington get there iDs rushed by Nike? Do they have to wait 4-6 weeks like the rest of us?

Back
Top Bottom