OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

is this jacket same as the NDC one??
eq9o42.jpg

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

so i get out of church today to find out that someone went through my car and stole my inlines that i bought yesterday.

is there anyway footlocker would replace them??

damn that sucks... but no to your question... they'll feel sorry tho, offer you the 25% off that's going on if anything.

Originally Posted by AirKB8

is this jacket same as the NDC one??
eq9o42.jpg

Why doesnt HOHLA or NikeTown beverly get s*** like this!!!!
mad.gif

and about that Kobe interview T-Shirt....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

have to get it to go along with Father
pimp.gif

jp_aj5_1st_interview_tee_6.jpg
jp_aj5_1st_interview_tee.jpg

the impulse shorts are very tight in the waist. im 6 foot and 195 and i wear xl in mesh shorts and xxl in most nike/jordan t-shirts. the xl impulse shorts fit me fine, if anything they are a little tight in the waist. i will say that im not one to wear anything that i think looks small, i think dudes look stupid when they are wearing a shirt that doesnt even cover 1/2 of their arm. i wear my shorts right past my kneecap and my shirts hit right before my elbows.

so i get out of church today to find out that someone went through my car and stole my inlines that i bought yesterday.

laugh.gif
 why would they do that? do you want them to upgrade your car's security system too?
just take the L.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

a lot of you guys are buying into hype right now. Im sure some people on here pulled the trigger on some of the colorways that they don't even like but buy it anyway because of the hype . SMH

I think the POP are wack
I don't agree.  I would say, if you have at least a little inkling of liking a certain colorway, then you should just get the shoe because chances are you'll regret it later if you end up liking it.  If later down the road you really don't like the shoe, then just resell it (for retail or close to retail).  Win-win situation.  Off course if you really don't like a colorway off the bat (USCs & Rices for me) then don't even bother with them.  I like the Dukes when they first released but not that much.  Now if I want a pair, I have to pay reseller prices for them, so in the end, I'm going to end up missing out on them because I don't want to pay $40 over retail.

Next purchases:
Inlines (another pair)
Del Sols
POPs x2
Miles Davis
USA
Blackout
Coudl not agree more. I didn't like DKs at first, they grew on me, but I had the chance to cop for retail, passed because funds weren't right and hoped for a 2/20 re-release at NikeTowns and that never came so now I'm kicking myself. Oh well...

I'm gonna go buy another pair of Inlines before the $30 off FTL expires. Then I'll come back and exchange them for the POPs. I just want a black based Kobe V and the POPs are looking better than the Del Sols, plus the Del Sols don't come out for another 2+ months.

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Would y'all say these fit true to size?

I have pairs in both my true size (9.5) and a half size up (10). They both fit me fine, although I do like the fit of the 9.5s a little better, especially if you are going to hoop in them.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Im 6'4 1/2 and im 155 soaking wet (lol) and I wear a L..soooo i dont know

Damn! Makes me feel alot less skinny than i look at myself at 6'3 205.   I wear a large in kobe shorts too.  I dont get how people wear the larger sizes and claim to ball in them.  Whos wearing the XLs?

Alot people buy their Basketball shorts oversized. Thats why its hard for me to find XXL and XXXLs because you got people who are 6'0 200 grabbing all of them while guys like me and actually tall and muscular cant find them.
laugh.gif

how did you pay for the inlines? if you paid with credit card you bank might cover it if you file a police report etc, give them a call, if you paid with something else ie cash then you are out of luck.where was it? in the trunk or back seat?? well sorry to hear about that, ive had my car broken into and have way more valuables taken so dont take it too hard. i lock the lever to my trunk now so no one can open it that easily without the key or breaking the trunk lock.

Kobe shorts are not oversized unless you're 5'10 /under with short legs. I'm only 6'1 half 6'2 on a good day and a size Large in the Kobe V shorts only go 2 inches pass my knee. The material is soft and light so they feel great.

The Team LA store online is selling authentic Kobe jerseys for 64% off ($73.80) till tomorrow at midnight. I bought a gold Home one too soon before they put up the purple Road jersey but its still a good price compared to the $150 they sell for or the $200 Team LA sells them for.

http://lakersstore.com/

I just like his products, the first basketball shoes I bought since the mid 90s were the Vs. I tried everything they had at HOH and these were just the most comfortable by far, and even better once I started playing again.

my first time in this thread, I own a few of the kobe 5s and a shoe or 2 from his addidas line.

The 5 are the most comfortable ball shoe I have ever wore and im a bron/mj collector..

Pics of me in my rec league with all stars

Originally Posted by Gru Vee

is everyone here a kobe fan or just like his products???

i'm a fan of kobe, his products and your avy
pimp.gif

KOBEDABEST24 - those black/blue shorts would go nicely with the....Miles Davis'

Originally Posted by mike2389

Originally Posted by Gru Vee

is everyone here a kobe fan or just like his products???

i'm a fan of kobe, his products and your avy
pimp.gif

KOBEDABEST24 - those black/blue shorts would go nicely with the....Miles Davis'

Yes, more info on that
pimp.gif
 avy is need. 

These Vs are killing my wallet as a performance beast.  I dont know how they can go forward on improving this for the VI

Back
Top Bottom