OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Hey lilpennymagicfan cool pic!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vanexellent

The Team LA store online is selling authentic Kobe jerseys for 64% off ($73.80) till tomorrow at midnight. I bought a gold Home one too soon before they put up the purple Road jersey but its still a good price compared to the $150 they sell for or the $200 Team LA sells them for.

http://lakersstore.com/

thank you! got new gold and purple authentics!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

so i get out of church today to find out that someone went through my car and stole my inlines that i bought yesterday.

is there anyway footlocker would replace them??

how did you pay for the inlines? if you paid with credit card you bank might cover it if you file a police report etc, give them a call, if you paid with something else ie cash then you are out of luck.where was it? in the trunk or back seat?? well sorry to hear about that, ive had my car broken into and have way more valuables taken so dont take it too hard. i lock the lever to my trunk now so no one can open it that easily without the key or breaking the trunk lock.

I paid for the inlines via debit card. It was in my trunk. Didnt really think to lock it, since i was just in church. There were other things taken but its not kobe v related, haha. Thanks for teh help Anyways, imma try gettin money back. Now i got to work OT this week to make up for losses oh well

Rice were the last pair i bought, I need a fix.....waiting for the next ones to drop..i want those Da Vinci's.

Da Vinci's, Del Sol, Carpe, Avatar (lt blu/blk/wht) then im done! (maybe)

Originally Posted by j3d10

Rice were the last pair i bought, I need a fix.....waiting for the next ones to drop..i want those Da Vinci's.

do u buy doubles to sell or just sell everything you get? not hating, just wondering if u actually keep any for yourself

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

do u buy doubles to sell or just sell everything you get? not hating, just wondering if u actually keep any for yourself

I double up, one for me and one for sale =)....and sometimes on certain CW's like DK, BL its hard for me to sell that double up pair, haha its such a nice shoe!

I double up, one for me and one for sale =)....and sometimes on certain CW's like DK, BL its hard for me to sell that double up pair, haha its such a nice shoe!
i WISH i had a second pair of BL's! easily my favorite so far.  that light blue pair tho is looking damn good

Originally Posted by vanexellent

The Team LA store online is selling authentic Kobe jerseys for 64% off ($73.80) till tomorrow at midnight. I bought a gold Home one too soon before they put up the purple Road jersey but its still a good price compared to the $150 they sell for or the $200 Team LA sells them for.

http://lakersstore.com/

thank you! got new gold and purple authentics!
Totally forgot about that till I went on here this morning.  Thanks vanexellent!  Picked up the authentic all-stars.  My first all-star jersey =)

Been away from NT for a while...so everyone's name for the light blue colorway is the Avatars now? I thought they were the Miles Davis cuz they're "kind of blue"? lol Either way, it's a tight colorway...just like most of the ones that have been released.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Flat laces do not make these shoes look good at all.

OG Away laces > Custom lace change
The inline laces are perfect for them.

fixed for you
tongue.gif

Noble, do you have a pic of that?  I just don't envision how the Inline laces would look good on the Aways. 

I don't have any Inlines yet
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

^which mamba t shirt
the snake one?

THis one.

The Del Sol Vs have already released overseas?
eek.gif
.....Maybe we might get a surprise May release like the Dark Knights

I wonder if the Vs on Eastbay  for 4/17 are  actually the Carpe Diems because the price is still regular price, There isnt a 5 dollar markup like they did with the POP Lebron VII PS. I think both version are probably coming out because they've shown the scales version on too many places(Foot Locker Unlocked,Slam Magazine and Eastbay) for it to never come out. Maybe the POP version will be a HOH exclusive.

info on this shirt? is this exclusive to HOH? also what kind of fit does it have (written together with the size tag? thanks

They should be arriving in all stores by months end a new color comes out to match kobe releases.

I did contact the appropriate personnel about the pictureissue, and they replied back saying. 
"Once the item arrives to our warehouse we will do a product re-shoot, wewill at that time re-post an updated picture of the product on ourwebsite."

If I receive any information prior to us receiving the product, I will post anupdate.

Sorry for any confusion.

EastbayRep - Paul  

Resellers....LOL.....
Just make sure to get me my pair Jed....Find me the Dukes.....

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

I did contact the appropriate personnel about the picture issue, and they replied back saying. 
"Once the item arrives to our warehouse we will do a product re-shoot, we will at that time re-post an updated picture of the product on our website."

If I receive any information prior to us receiving the product, I will post an update.

Sorry for any confusion.

EastbayRep - Paul  
Thanks for clarifying! Now we just have to wait and see....

I need that fix too. Patiently waiting for my box of goodies from D. And then its on to the next one.

Heading out to CO. this week to visit family.  Was going to try and hit the Lakers/Nuggets game next week with my son for his 6th b-day on April 6.  Any Denver/Co.Springs NTers with some info on good spots for Kobe/Kobe gear and or Nuggets Tix, let me know.  Thanks in advance.

HOH has The Kobe V POP releasing on the 17th. You guys think it will be HOH exclusive?

House of Hoops Releases:

April 17th
Nike Air Max LeBron P.S POP
Nike Zoom Kobe V POP
Nike Air Max Hyperize POP
Nike Hyperfly "Brandon Roy"
Nike Hyperfly "Shawn Marion"
Air Jordan Jordan Retro VI "Pistons"

edit: forgot that that they are on Eastbay for pre-order and on shoetrends.

Back
Top Bottom