OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Ericsofly

Nice collection jrjmd!
Personally I think the yellow laces on the home look sickkk, sort of diggin the red laces on the IV's, and V-days are really underrated yepp, but for some reason I can't place I'm not really feeling those black laces... I dunno why though :tongue:
Sickk collection though
smile.gif
no dk's?
thanks eric, i got some black red laces from FTL which i shipped from the US goin to the phils with some of my other stuff. ill try that once it arrives at the vdays and hopefully its a better match.
smile.gif
the other Vs i got, i posted awhile back...

dsc5428.jpg

switched the aways to BL laces too...

Just copped the POP's and Draft Days at Footaction. When I was ready to purchase, I was told that they were not suppose to be selling the draft days. But then after a phone call to their corporate HQ, I was able to cop them. Will post pics soon. You all might want to hurry before they change their minds again....The draft days looks sick in person! Will change the laces though to the inline purple colors. Not feelin the white with aqua speckles laces.

Still dont get why nike has the picture of the snake skin print pops. @+!% you nike for teasing me by letting me zoom in on them and see how nice they are. They better release.  

so supposedly Kobe is rockin' these tomorrow against the Thunder.... does that mean the Lakers are going to wear black shoes at home for the playoffs or is it just a one game thing?

Originally Posted by blacklabel98329

so supposedly Kobe is rockin' these tomorrow against the Thunder.... does that mean the Lakers are going to wear black shoes at home for the playoffs or is it just a one game thing?
Says who?

Originally Posted by swingshot

Europe heads:

Draft days are on Nikestore.

Full Size run from UK 6 to 14

(...and in case anyone asks, IF Nikestore europe ships outside Europe, the shipping cost is prohibitive)
the DS also have a full size run in the UK

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by blacklabel98329

Says who?

It's not too far fetched.  They did wear the Bruce Lee and MLK colorway at home, and those were obviously not white shoes.  I think it would be cool if they switched it up and wear blk shoes at home.  It is the Playoffs.

Eastbay Rep, when do the draft days hit eastbay? I don't even see it on preorder yet but they seem to be popping up in stores already. Thanks!

what up fellow nters, for those that already copped the draft days can u please post pics. im def pasing on the pops im interested in the draft days. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom