OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by iUsedToLoveHER

Hey guys MACY's is having a friends & family SALE 25% off almost everything starting tommorow to 5/3

Just in case you guys wanted to pick up some KOBE gear at your local Macys!!! I know that not all macy's carried it,

but for those of you that know where, take advantage......

I bought my DK jacket 2 weeks ago and Im glad I haven't rocked it and the tags are still on......to think I was even gonna pass up on it,

but my girl liked it, so I had to get it.....

Thanks, Hopefully my local Macys has something.....

How does this work? Is a coupon required?

Shannon in inline IVs?

I'm hoping to snag the blackouts on the EA. The black/grey with purple is fiyah. IMO one of the better colorways.

I think the Blackouts will sit. I'm planning to get a pair on it's release date and wait till it goes on sale or when it's not excluded from coupons/F&F/EA for my second pair. That's my plan, but things change...

Been away from this thread for a while but those "semi-blackouts" are pretty nice.

Hopefully May is a dry month. Gotta save a little dough for a few pairs of Del Sols.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Hey guys MACY's is having a friends & family SALE 25% off almost everything starting tommorow to 5/3

Just in case you guys wanted to pick up some KOBE gear at your local Macys!!! I know that not all macy's carried it,

I bought my DK jacket 2 weeks ago and Im glad I haven't rocked it and the tags are still on......to think I was even gonna pass up on it,

Well, I got a coupon in the mail, but last week a Macy's employee told me about the sale. He let me buy 2 pairs of Levis pre-sale  25% off,

He just scanned a coupon he had , I paid, now I just gotta pick them up tommorow.
I doubt you need the coupon, Not all Macy's have the Kobe gear, but for fellow LA heads, Del Amo had Jacket, shorts, and maybe like 2 shirts....Not Much, But the Jacket is
pimp.gif

finally, the Lakers played like Champs.. hope they play the rest of the post season like these.. the Homes are really growing on me..

Kobe, please refrain from wearing the POPs on Friday. Break out the del sols or some IDs (i.e. Houston game). We need to close this out in 6.

kobe should wear the aways next game hehe
happy.gif
good over all game by the lakers and mamba was great on defending westbrook!

draft days were available in almost all nike stores here in manila but people are still holding out till the am pack arrives or the blackouts...

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Well, I got a coupon in the mail, but last week a Macy's employee told me about the sale. He let me buy 2 pairs of Levis pre-sale  25% off,

He just scanned a coupon he had , I paid, now I just gotta pick them up tommorow.
I doubt you need the coupon, Not all Macy's have the Kobe gear, but for fellow LA heads, Del Amo had Jacket, shorts, and maybe like 2 shirts....Not Much, But the Jacket is
pimp.gif

Ohh, cool, thanks. I was actually at Del Amo earlier looking for the DK Ts too, but didn't get them yet. They had them at both of their Macy's, hopefully they still have some by the weekend.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

^^^ am pack??
aston martin (sp?) posted a few pages back with pics and details.  it's supposed to release here in the p.i. within the next couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom