OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

lol idk why my post came out in your quote box o well
It's all good lol.  Unfortunately, I'm not in the LA area...but hopefully that does help someone out. 

Yes, I'd say Del Sols are better than aways. The two shades of yellow on the Aways is what kills the shoe. I still like them, but del sols look so sick.

eek.gif
 Del Sol's....

They will be copped at least 3X

Just release them already Nike!!!

putting a hold on any more kobe v cw's until the del sol's come out. those are going to be x2 at least and those look like they're going to be my 2nd favorite cw...a close 2nd to the BL's.

Im pissed the Del Sols werent even on my radar and now I have to cop. . Thats how you know the line is a success when people are hyped about the Del Sols, Aways, Inlines etc. even though theyre only GRs, people arent just after hype that love these shoes

Came up on another pair of inlines at my nordstrom rack. Their 12.5 though, Im usually a 13 but for 50 I can't pass. Up to 3x inlines now
laugh.gif

anxiously waiting for the del sols so I can hoop in those and my inlines.

On another note Fear the Deer and Let's Go Lake Show!

Del Sols are nice. I hope they release sooner than later. That would be a crime to make us wait 30 days.

NDC finally put up the right pic up for the POPs. Two people that bought them thought they were getting the snake print ones. The Del Sols are released in Europe already, release it everywhere else already Nike!!!

Back
Top Bottom