OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

All this hype about a pack... I want to know if they are re releasing the da vinci's... I need those in my life over a wack pack..

28i3g39.jpg

Decided to break these out for the day... Hooping in them later probably or my Chaos.
These are definitely one of my top colorways.

My fiance is graduating from USC Annenberg Masters Program Friday morning at 10. HOH opens @ 7am for the AM Pack. It's gonna take some real good planning to try & do both. I don't think I will have a fiance anymore if I skip her graduation for a shoe release, lol so I gotta get my timing down.

Originally Posted by alliwantiskicks

All this hype about a pack... I want to know if they are re releasing the da vinci's... I need those in my life over a wack pack..

Your right, way too much hype....All I want is the pair of HDs.....but Im not gonna go thru the hassle and trouble just for those HDs

Anyways there still some dope Kobe V that I wanna cop Del Sols, Blackouts, USAs.....

I'm interested to see how the AM pack release pans out in LA.

Gutted that these aren't dropping here, although I probably could have secured a pack for 450 Euros, but nah I don't think so at that price...

Originally Posted by jdub562

My fiance is graduating from USC Annenberg Masters Program Friday morning at 10. HOH opens @ 7am for the AM Pack. It's gonna take some real good planning to try & do both. I don't think I will have a fiance anymore if I skip her graduation for a shoe release, lol so I gotta get my timing down.
You would put shoes before your fiance? You should start camping now then 
laugh.gif

Yep from what i heard they will only release at Niketown L.A. and Hoh LA no other niketowns or house of hoops are getting them damn 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

You would put shoes before your fiance? You should start camping now then 
laugh.gif

lol, I wouldn't, but I would have tried to do both but $$ is kinda funny right now. Hope you guys get your pairs. They open @ 7am.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by s dubl

Personally I'd rather do another pair or so of IDs and get a GR instead of dropping 300+ for the pack....

agree shaun... ima just do another id. 

you wouldnt be saying that if you were one of the staple center winners........ 
grin.gif

lol but i feel you, outside of winning a spot, it seems like these will be a difficult cop and a lot of hassle.... may not be worth it for some.

well obviously... And what the heck is Nike thinking?.... A leather jacket in te summer time.... 'specially in Cali....? Use some f'n sense Nike. Give us some shorts/sandels/tanktops or something... Lol

just go dressed up to HOH.... Get your pack, and bounce... Even if your late to her grad... She's only gon be mad for a sec. Trust me. All they care about is that you cheer for them... I've been there. That's all they ask for lol

Well Im glad the consensus seems to be that everyone is only feeling the HDs, where I only want the Vs, so Im hoping someone will decide to split up their size 9 pack so I can get the Vs for a decent price. The tongue on them is so sick
nike-aston-martin-kobe-bryant-pack-10.jpg

This pic is what sold me on them

Hotbutter...naw, I didn't even enter the contest because I really don't want either pair. Maybe if they were GR and I couldve scooped on the 50? I'd rather have the upcoming blackouts than the AM Vs to be honest.

not really feeling the hd on the am pack, but the kbv is nice! i'll definitely be keeping an eye on them.

not really feeling the hd on the am pack, but the kbv is nice! i'll definitely be keeping an eye on them.

..... If she really loves you... she'll get over it. lol you know how I feel about Kobe.... If i had to save Kobe or my mom.... Mom... you've been here for mad long on earth, let Kobe live some more. LMFAOO
roll.gif
.. She'll be iight...

Back
Top Bottom