OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

via Deceptic0n

4605272652_cb6c4337ec_o.jpg

hopefully they hit my footaction before the weekend...all kobes are good on the ea so that means one to ball in and one to wear

Damnit...I still have to wait til mid-June for my Del Sols from eastbay. Oh well...at least they're already paid for haha.

just called my local footaction...the assistant manager picks up....i ask if they have the del sols...she says no and i hope we don't get them in...i said y...she said because kobes don't sell...i was like b**ch u better have my kobes
laugh.gif
....nah but all that happened except for the last part....who says to a customer i hope we dont get them because they don't sell...what if i was the district manager

I know im probably overwhelming everyone.... but these decided to stop by and get dropped off today in the mail... enjoy.
I post some ids yesterday in the ID thread.. this is my 4th pair... I think the pic of my other 3 are on page 111 or 112.
These were made for or inspired after my God-Daughter Keyana Osoria.. the love of my life.. wanted to post pics of her and the kicks, but didn't get a chance to swing by and get her.

2q82ago.jpg

14o3oec.jpg

69exab.jpg

5x2wix.jpg

The Jizz drpper.. LOL

ayrgcl.jpg

since everyone is posting their IDs in here too. i'll join.

the red is a good varsity red. deeper/darker than in the pic. love how the color turned out

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I know im probably overwhelming everyone.... but these decided to stop by and get dropped off today in the mail... enjoy.
I post some ids yesterday in the ID thread.. this is my 4th pair... I think the pic of my other 3 are on page 111 or 112.
These were made for or inspired after my God-Daughter Keyana Osoria.. the love of my life.. wanted to post pics of her and the kicks, but didn't get a chance to swing by and get her.

2q82ago.jpg

14o3oec.jpg

69exab.jpg

5x2wix.jpg

The Jizz drpper.. LOL

ayrgcl.jpg
Oklahoma city thunder colors.

^^yellow laces are a must!

Thanks for the pics G!

Dope IDs up there too! I'm getting anxious for my 2 pairs
ohwell.gif

Hmm... thanks for posting the lace switch, I think I'll stick with the stock white/polka laces.

those del sols...gotta have them and put the yellow laces or away laces in them....I don't like them with those long white socks though....black socks are the only way to go with black shoes. IMO...

strangely, i like the laces the del sols came with better than the solid yellow ones. they just match better to me.

Back
Top Bottom