OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Ahhhhh nice simple and classy.
The only problem it matters is the yellowing.
I m hoping for a transculent purple outsoles for the aways! =-P

Watching the game in HK
pimp.gif

LO in Hyperdunks...
Even with shoes on the feet they don't really appeal to me =//
Prolly because of the gold

When and Where are these Final editions shoes going to be released???? Sorry if I missed it in the thread...thanks

i think the Home Finals look gd only pics.

i love the detail they put into it, but to me its more of a display case kind of shoe.

can anyone tell me what the gold part of the sole means?? it looks like theres something there, maybe my minds playin tricks on me??

i love the detail on the shoes

however...the color was poorly executed imo.

this shoe would be dope for an ID but for the finals...not so much.

way to take game 1 Lakers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^ highly doubt it, but I concur!
Finals are sick! I can see why some don't like it cuz it's plain or simple, but i love them.
Kobe was beasting...

3 more wins!
pimp.gif

I know I am late with yall but is it just me or the ZKB V Del Sols isn't at par lookswise with IV? I was really disappointed when I saw them for the first time last night an oh the white laces threw me off more hope it grows on me though

I've been on vacation from the ZKV topic for about the last 100 pages...
Can I get a CLIFF NOTES update as to what the future releases are? Availability?

I know about everything from the Del Sol and before.

CONGRATS TO THE LAKERS, Kobe murdering as always and the team just playing well together!

I must say, I should have reserved my comment about the V Finals, those updated closeup pic's showing the print are what we needed to see, I actually like them a lot now!

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by marley

The Finals will be hotter if they are GR.

Marley, you jumped on the Finals bandwagon!
laugh.gif

Haha, not yet.  But I am running along side the badwagon waiting to jump on when they pop up as GR on eastbay lol.

Back
Top Bottom