OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by never wear them

Feel pretty dumb for payin retail now... Smh. Can't return em now. Gonna grab me some shirts tho

Ah well, you can't leave a Nike store empty handed right? 
laugh.gif

Would've done the same.

Oh, and the color blocking is bad on those Parade V's. 

If there were a version that had the purple/gold Parade swoosh but all white graphic (HOH BS) body that would be perfect.

Not feelig them. That "Blue" which appears to be the same color they used on the Kobe IV Finals Away is not a good look. Should of been varsity purple with a touch somewhere in the heel as well.

Originally Posted by al3x89

new unseen Kobe V TB's...

2vild3t.jpg
Andy Rautins boyyyyy. Canada's own 
smokin.gif

who's the guy beside him?? 

And I'm pretty sure the Del Sol's are $99 at most outlets. At least they were at Sawgrass Mills and Jersey Gardens.

Grey wolves are "Currently Unavailable for Purchase" on FLocker.com - all sizes. Looks like they don't have em in yet.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Originally Posted by never wear them

Why does it show grey wolfs sold out except 10.5 on Footlocker.com?

I hope its a mistake, I was going to pick a pair up.

Definitely a mistake.  Don't think, actually, there's no way they would sell out within a few hours.

They're not Big stages.
laugh.gif

25% off.....  Kobe code shorts and the hoody
devil.gif

buy them again thru footlocker.com then return them using the receipt from NIKETOWN, I do that !@%! all the time.
roll.gif

Hope those are not the 5 rings cuz I'm not liking them at all. Home BS are not appealing to me either, but BS Aways are too dope though.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Oh, and the color blocking is bad on those Parade V's. 

yup i agree!! BS home over these any day...random blue with white and gold???

Kinda looks like "Forum Blue" like on the 4 Rings.

Anyone know if there are any TB Kobe V's at HOHLA. I have not been there in a while..Thanks....

i like those parade version of the BS. no hatin on the homes but its really too plain for me. jus my opinion tho.

@kob8: TB's are available in HOHLA man. jus check them out.

i like those parade version of the BS. no hatin on the homes but its really too plain for me. jus my opinion tho.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Originally Posted by al3x89

new unseen Kobe V TB's...

2vild3t.jpg
Andy Rautins boyyyyy. Canada's own 
smokin.gif

who's the guy beside him?? 

And I'm pretty sure the Del Sol's are $99 at most outlets. At least they were at Sawgrass Mills and Jersey Gardens.

and Woodbury NY.
those parade are nice!

gilroy nike outlets have a FSR of the delsols too at $99

saw these at NT SF lots of sizes left for everything...

dsc7147n.jpg

ok so are those white del sols kobe wearing PE or what are they?? i saw someone post them early (pick up) but when i asked if TB they said no but didnt elaborate on what they are....so GR? PE? anyone know??

damn me for not getting the BLs!!! and he was one of my idols growing up too!! argh

Back
Top Bottom