OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Saw the Ink in person today and i must say im slightly disappointed. Too much purple and  They should have use the clear outsole. 

Originally Posted by haza12d

I guess... well I'm down to only 3 pairs now, including the Humidor Pack. I sold the rest for retail. =)
nice nice...i was just curious...not to say it was a bad thing...were all the humidor packs kobe's size?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by haza12d

I guess... well I'm down to only 3 pairs now, including the Humidor Pack. I sold the rest for retail. =)

I slept, and now I'm looking for a size 11, but not in a rush at the moment.  I got a bit of the Jordan Fever for the upcoming 13's. 
eyes.gif

Said I was gonna stay away but can't pass them up.  One step towards final retirement from Jordan Brand hopefully after next year.
tell me about it...its the nostalgia taking over us, sucks the quality nostalgia isnt the same as in the past
ohwell.gif

thanks for the info posted about the STL factory store.

i didnt want to send my aways back so i just got a pair of del sols to replace 'em

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

dan missed out on some da vincis in my size for $250.. :/

THEY ARE ALL MINE
tongue.gif
sorry lol

Wore my home Del Sol's all day today, and then to the gym.. Don't know what it is about them, but I loveeeee them!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

dan missed out on some da vincis in my size for $250.. :/

THEY ARE ALL MINE
tongue.gif
sorry lol

Wore my home Del Sol's all day today, and then to the gym.. Don't know what it is about them, but I loveeeee them!
smile.gif
dammm lol, at least you got em though, i was too hesitant to bid
laugh.gif

Yeah, if there is a shoe that works for ID, its the Vs. Gonna have to pull the trigger before they take em down.

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Yeah, if there is a shoe that works for ID, its the Vs. Gonna have to pull the trigger before they take em down.

agree. just ordered my 2nd pair.
smile.gif

Anyone have a pic of the V-Days with Black laces?  I think it could change the look of the shoe

just got my 5 rings and they look prettier in person than in the pics...i think i might get another pair...

Fed - with the iDs...get on it!

Edwin - U need another V like an eskimo needs ice....lol

Drew - whats good sir. Lets chat this weekend about "stuff"
smile.gif

Da Vinci's for $250? Steal!

Ron: will do sir.  hope the new job is working out well!! coffee will be key for your commute but there may be an issue with pit stops given your commute. lol anyways i hope all is well!! ill get in touch with you soon buddy.

Tonight was a good night. In Indy for the weekend, went to the Pacers game, Dunleavy dropped 31 points in some white/silver Kobe V TB's, think I'll have to pick up a pair of those. And I also landed some Big Stage homes off eBay!!
Good night all in all.

Back
Top Bottom