OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by jrjmd

^^
just buy either of the inks or wolfgrays on nike.com its only $75 with the coupon...

yea that is what i was going to do, but i meant for other shoes that i like that arent for sale anymore or harder to get that i will buy via ebay...

Damn you all and your Big Stage Aways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

This has become my favorite shoe. Casual, ball, looks, performance. The only other shoes that match it in my book are basically only there because of the history/sentimental reasons. I've only 3 pairs: UWR, Ace Away, and ID.

I hope I can ID a few more pairs, and grab a pair of Black Del Sols for cheap somewhere and perhaps land a pair of Ace homes (or double up on the Aways)

Let's see more pics- that'll get me into the buying mood. I'll post mine up soon.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Here's a contest for some Kobe heads that I just saw from here: http://www.modern-notorie...contest-giveaway/. 
Name all the Kobe Vs in the following pic:

aft1.jpg

I sent in an entry, but don't know if I got all of them exactly.

damn that's tough...
i see:

- big stages (home and away)

- dark nights

- aways

- away samples?

- bruce lee samples?

- breast cancer

- home samples? (with the heal tab)

- shannon browns dunk contest

- big stage samples (home and away)?

- dark night samples?

- dukes

not sure about the other pairs
The only other ones I saw were the Aston Martins and the World AIDS colorways. I'm guessing all those unknown/unclear ones pretty much have to be samples. 

What are the ones on the 2nd row 2nd column (black heel counter, gold signature), 3rd row middle column (black heel counter, yellow signature/midsole), and the bottom row middle column (black heel counter, red signature)?

Only ones I couldn't ID. The ones with the yellow midsole look like Livestrong samples?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

^^
just buy either of the inks or wolfgrays on nike.com its only $75 with the coupon...

yea that is what i was going to do, but i meant for other shoes that i like that arent for sale anymore or harder to get that i will buy via ebay...

if possible avoid sellers without feedbacks for the last 6 months, try to avoid those with negative feedback esp with the obvious ones. as much as possible pay with paypal...those are just the basics

There's a Final 4 Limited Edition ZKV that were made for coaches in the F4 up on the bay size 10. Looks really nice. It's grey/black/white.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

There's a Final 4 Limited Edition ZKV that were made for coaches in the F4 up on the bay size 10. Looks really nice. It's grey/black/white.

pic? can't find it

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

^^

if possible avoid sellers without feedbacks for the last 6 months, try to avoid those with negative feedback esp with the obvious ones. as much as possible pay with paypal...those are just the basics

ok  thanks, anything else i should know?

i tried on the inks at some shoe store, i liked the v's wayyyyyy more than the vi's, maybe i havent gotten used to looking to the vi's, but in both i went a size up......weird....

btw the inks were at 130, and i was...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, inks are really
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i dont even like purple lolz

and the lebron were just horrible, they felt too big, too heavy, too tight..

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

Can anyone tell me what the going rate for a DS Aston Martin pack is in an 11? Thanks in advance.
Most reasonable price for an Aston Martin pack that I've seen is probably around the 450-500 range. A lot of people try to list at 600 or more though. 

^That's a cool picture with all of the different Kobe V's. At first glance you don't see anything strange, then when you start looking close you notice the differences. Like the heel tab mentioned, the sample variations, etc. Thanks for sharing.

Thread still goin
pimp.gif
  Been wearing these alot lately, especially under Cali rainy weather.  These hold up good.       peace & love....

Originally Posted by iUsedToLoveHER

Thread still goin
pimp.gif
  Been wearing these alot lately, especially under Cali rainy weather.  These hold up good.       peace & love....
Dark knights look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
how much would they go for right now?

Back
Top Bottom