OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Home Aces sat at the Block of orange nike outlet for a few weeks a few months ago...Kinda regret not copping.

Oh well, that always happens.
same here... n Rice home too...
but the ACEs home were gone a lot quicker than the others

Be on the look out for Dark Knights and Breast Cancers at Nordstrom Racks....Scattered sizes I saw here in San Diego...Was able to cop an 11.5

Rocked this while watching the Duke V. UNC game.
Kinda nice to watch a game where I have no vested interest.
After quite a few wears, they're holding up pretty well!
glasses.gif

^^^ agreed...I had mine up on ebay to sell and pulled them off because I couldn't part with them....lol

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

does anyone know approximately how many white/silver TB were made?
very interested on that pair now... but seems like impossible to find.. sigh
totally impossible....i wish i could find one too..

^^yes!! Dukes are one of the best colorway in the line, i think they r top 5 Vs for me easily...

jmizzo, yeah... can't find them anywhere. what size you wear? I have seen 2 pairs on eBay in the past month. 1 is like 11.5? and the other was like 18? if i didnt memorize wrong.
wish i can scoop one... they looked so nice... sigh

I should probably hit up the outlets more often. Seeing you guys post up some pretty good deals.

What's the deal with the Da Vinci pair on ebay? Did those ever release? I remember hearing about them but didnt think they ever came out.

Originally Posted by ghettocat

What's the deal with the Da Vinci pair on ebay? Did those ever release? I remember hearing about them but didnt think they ever came out.

some onlin e retailers over seas if I remember correctly, and I think like 14 pairs at NSW at the Montalban in hollywood.

Originally Posted by s dubl

some onlin e retailers over seas if I remember correctly, and I think like 14 pairs at NSW at the Montalban in hollywood.

I heard it was 17 at the Montalbán store. That was the only store in the world that received pairs. Other places had them online but extremely limited.

A store in Seattle had them on their website but I forgot the name. It was something like Northwest Sports.. I think a board member bought one of the only pairs. Another e-shop called thetank.bigcartel.com had a few pairs. A month before the release at Montalbán eBay had a size run but I forgot the seller's name.

Pairs without the box are showing up at Nordstrom Racks across the country. From what I've heard the production run for the Da Vinci was 50 pairs.

So... the extras are being given to Racks.. They've done this with other shoes as well, but never with something so limited. Extras like this are EXTREMELY limited too though. The pair listed on eBay right now was bought at the Rack for $50.

This means that the pairs that have the box, were the pairs released at Montalbán in Hollywood and are much more rare and sought after.

I think all this hearsay and mystery adds to the aura of the colorway. Like the old times
smokin.gif

See, this still is a great site! Thank you all for the great info. Im a guy who doesnt care about a box (Navy, so I dont have much room to take boxes with me all the time), so that pair is calling my name, even though I normally wear a 9.5/10.

Thanks again!

I'm no expert by any means, and I haven't gone through this thread so pardon me in advance, but can anyone tell me about these all black joints? Name? When they released? Where I can pick them up? Thanks.
ixxf1u.jpg

213mag0.jpg

That black pair looks like a sample to me. That's why they had to black out the heel, in order to hide the production number. You could probably ID an all black pair though.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

I heard it was 17 at the Montalbán store. That was the only store in the world that received pairs. Other places had them online but extremely limited.

A store in Seattle had them on their website but I forgot the name. It was something like Northwest Sports.. I think a board member bought one of the only pairs. Another e-shop called thetank.bigcartel.com had a few pairs. A month before the release at Montalbán eBay had a size run but I forgot the seller's name.

Pairs without the box are showing up at Nordstrom Racks across the country. From what I've heard the production run for the Da Vinci was 50 pairs.

So... the extras are being given to Racks.. They've done this with other shoes as well, but never with something so limited. Extras like this are EXTREMELY limited too though. The pair listed on eBay right now was bought at the Rack for $50.

This means that the pairs that have the box, were the pairs released at Montalbán in Hollywood and are much more rare and sought after.

I think all this hearsay and mystery adds to the aura of the colorway. Like the old times
smokin.gif
bro you really are the ShoeConnoisseur
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

That black pair looks like a sample to me. That's why they had to black out the heel, in order to hide the production number. You could probably ID an all black pair though.

Thanks

Yeah that black pair was a sample, I remember that pics came out early, like April.

Not that it matters anymore, but what else came out the day Da Vinci's released. I forgot, but I remember a lot of people went to HOH.

Horrorkid, is the white and black V you're talking about the Inline? How much were they?

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

Rocked this while watching the Duke V. UNC game.
Kinda nice to watch a game where I have no vested interest.
After quite a few wears, they're holding up pretty well!
glasses.gif
Nice Dukes....Underrated....  

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

smokin.gif
bro you really are the ShoeConnoisseur
pimp.gif
Thanks. I've followed the history of the shoe since pictures first surfaced. It has continued to intrigue me.. I guess I'm well-read on the subject
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom