OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Feeling those and the ones that are similar on pg 52. Can't decide between black or volt for the lining and laces...

Feeling those and the ones that are similar on pg 52. Can't decide between black or volt for the lining and laces...

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Thanks for the replies gents.
I had the same issue with the lining and laces but stuck with all black.  If I can find some black laces with hints of volt in them they would be good.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Thanks for the replies gents.
I had the same issue with the lining and laces but stuck with all black.  If I can find some black laces with hints of volt in them they would be good.

Nice.... I wish they offered two sets of laces.. I mean Nikes cost is a few cents per lace.. they should offer three sets...

Nice.... I wish they offered two sets of laces.. I mean Nikes cost is a few cents per lace.. they should offer three sets...

Originally Posted by andreasbabz

Thought I would share some pics of my iD's just arrived at work in Australia.  Sorry about the poor quality, stupid BB.

Will get some better pics on if anyone wants, was excited with my first pair lol.  I am really impressed with them.

oh man!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i had the exact pair in my locker, and ready to pull the trigger... but still debating

can you take some better pictures later on? like under the sun light?

if you can, you help me out big time, bro... would love to see how these come out~

really willing to make this pair, they looking pretty good in those pics already. Just wanted to take a better look!

thanks!

Thought I would share some pics of my iD's just arrived at work in Australia.  Sorry about the poor quality, stupid BB.

Will get some better pics on if anyone wants, was excited with my first pair lol.  I am really impressed with them.

oh man!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i had the exact pair in my locker, and ready to pull the trigger... but still debating

if you can, you help me out big time, bro... would love to see how these come out~

really willing to make this pair, they looking pretty good in those pics already. Just wanted to take a better look!

thanks!

^I'm assuming that's the translucent volt for the outsole right? Just wondering because I was planning on using that option on mine

^I'm assuming that's the translucent volt for the outsole right? Just wondering because I was planning on using that option on mine

Nice Guccis! Look good on feet!

Edwin....I swear man, everytime I see that royal/volt pair you did I stop scrolling and stare for a minute. Those are probably my favorite ID I've seen so far. So clean!

Nice Guccis! Look good on feet!

Edwin....I swear man, everytime I see that royal/volt pair you did I stop scrolling and stare for a minute. Those are probably my favorite ID I've seen so far. So clean!

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

man!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks!
No worries will put some up tomorrow, it's night time here now.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

man!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks!
No worries will put some up tomorrow, it's night time here now.

Back
Top Bottom