OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Some more pics of my Camo IDs...I'm sure some of you (if not all) can relate. 
roll.gif

I don't have some of the photography skills like some of you guys out there...these were taken from my Droid X.  Enjoy!

Some more pics of my Camo IDs...I'm sure some of you (if not all) can relate. 
roll.gif

I don't have some of the photography skills like some of you guys out there...these were taken from my Droid X.  Enjoy!

Originally Posted by dubchester

^ Those red camo's look waaay better than my purple "non-camo's". I spoke to a NDC rep and they said all they could do for me was provide a free shipping label to have them sent back for a full refund. He did say, however, that I could wear them as long as I returned them within 30 days. His exact words were "wear the heck out of them before sending them back". He also said the camo ID no longer comes up in their system so it looks like they won't offer it up again anytime soon.

I asked if they would try and resell them at an outlet or a clearance store and he said that was not the case. He said the shoes would be shredded up and then donated to make those rubber tracks at schools. Wow, didn't know that.

I'm on the fence still.
They will send them to the clearance centers...I have seen them do that all the time.

^ Those red camo's look waaay better than my purple "non-camo's". I spoke to a NDC rep and they said all they could do for me was provide a free shipping label to have them sent back for a full refund. He did say, however, that I could wear them as long as I returned them within 30 days. His exact words were "wear the heck out of them before sending them back". He also said the camo ID no longer comes up in their system so it looks like they won't offer it up again anytime soon.

I asked if they would try and resell them at an outlet or a clearance store and he said that was not the case. He said the shoes would be shredded up and then donated to make those rubber tracks at schools. Wow, didn't know that.

I'm on the fence still.
They will send them to the clearance centers...I have seen them do that all the time.

waverder: do you groomsmen know you're giving them Kobe IDs as their groomsmen gift? I wish my boys were as cool as you! My sister-in-law is getting married on 6/4 as well. congrats!! But I'm not getting Kobe IDs...I think.
smile.gif

Naw they dont know yet.. They will by the wedding rehearsal

waverder: do you groomsmen know you're giving them Kobe IDs as their groomsmen gift? I wish my boys were as cool as you! My sister-in-law is getting married on 6/4 as well. congrats!! But I'm not getting Kobe IDs...I think.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

The thing with the camos that bothers me is that they're shiny.

Camo is supposed to be flat.
BINGO !

thats why those Italians/Urbans are the nicest by far, least that ive seen.

still would like to see the black/gray camo

BINGO !

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

BINGO !

They did the same thing with the Gradients/Fade.

The iD's had a glossy finish while the Purple Gradient GR had that flat look to them.

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

BINGO !

They did the same thing with the Gradients/Fade.

The iD's had a glossy finish while the Purple Gradient GR had that flat look to them.

Originally Posted by waverder

smile.gif

Congrats! I just got married last Friday.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by jdub562

smile.gif

Congrats jdub562!! How did the wedding day turn out?

Originally Posted by jdub562

smile.gif

Congrats jdub562!! How did the wedding day turn out?

Finally picked them up and took some quick pics.
I'm still on the fence about them, the camo should come in the matte finish.
Maybe I should've gone with the black heel?

Finally picked them up and took some quick pics.
I'm still on the fence about them, the camo should come in the matte finish.
Maybe I should've gone with the black heel?

i think they look great as is S the L, black heel cup woulda brought it 'together' a little more but ima sucker for as much purple on a shoe as u can get,the camo effect came out reel good on yours, very mice pair sir, very nice

they all got that 'glossy finish' look i guess, no biggie, just wish is what u said, matte finish

CONGRATS jdub !!!!!!

i think they look great as is S the L, black heel cup woulda brought it 'together' a little more but ima sucker for as much purple on a shoe as u can get,the camo effect came out reel good on yours, very mice pair sir, very nice

they all got that 'glossy finish' look i guess, no biggie, just wish is what u said, matte finish

CONGRATS jdub !!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom