OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by never wear them

I think I'ma go with ids only and just the dope releases. Can't believe there are so many options.

It's still the same price right? Yo DLEE, what's the name of that shade of green?
Its called volt. Im guessing it more like a tennis ball shade

gotta keep up with tradition (and i think it looks nice as @@+! lol)

230625189.jpg

Wow Alex.... the dopest one I've seen.

5249486254_097a8cafd3.jpg

And that is a must CBFPunch for you.

Thanks D! Volt>>> electric.

Good stuff fellas.

Wow Alex.... the dopest one I've seen.

5249486254_097a8cafd3.jpg

And that is a must CBFPunch for you.

Thanks D! Volt>>> electric.

Good stuff fellas.

I can't wait to get home and start designing my pairs. I'm ordering 3 pairs to start things off!!

I can't wait to get home and start designing my pairs. I'm ordering 3 pairs to start things off!!

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Right with you man. Ima put in that mad OT. Im thirsty for these more than the 5s now.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Right with you man. Ima put in that mad OT. Im thirsty for these more than the 5s now.

i'm gonna order these

231114850.jpg

231114805.jpg

and probably the CD's, since i don't have a pair of the IV CD's.

i'm gonna order these

231114850.jpg

231114805.jpg

and probably the CD's, since i don't have a pair of the IV CD's.

This is my Carpe Diem. The VI is going to definitely pop my I.D. cherry...I might even cry.
laugh.gif

and I really like this Red based CW I created...I was gonna try & cop 2 pairs of CG XI's but might have to go w/1 after today ;-)

This is my Carpe Diem. The VI is going to definitely pop my I.D. cherry...I might even cry.
laugh.gif

and I really like this Red based CW I created...I was gonna try & cop 2 pairs of CG XI's but might have to go w/1 after today ;-)

Back
Top Bottom