OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Well done waverder!
Trying to decide between these for my first pair of kobe vi id's

ms0q2v.jpg

2aakn04.jpg

2vc7w37.jpg

25qsnj8.jpg

Let me know what you guys think...obviously not gonna keep the 72 on the side of the shoe

Well done waverder!
Trying to decide between these for my first pair of kobe vi id's

ms0q2v.jpg

2aakn04.jpg

2vc7w37.jpg

25qsnj8.jpg

Let me know what you guys think...obviously not gonna keep the 72 on the side of the shoe

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by al3x89

i saw the concords at the mall today. the white base looks better than i thought. i will cop a pair with a white base depending on how my ID's perform.

go for it man! 
i meant go for the concord~ they r nice~ 

hahaha

for white base iDs, i tried many options... but can't really come up a good one... hmm

lol na, no GR for me, unless i can get my hands on the china's. 
i have a pair of ID's exactly like the concords but they're black instead of purple, and they have a black tongue. mine look much better IMO

but i'm gonna hold out for now because i wanna see how they perform. if they suck then i don't want anymore pairs and i'll buy some more V id's 
laugh.gif
i see~
very good idea~

i think i will wait out on the VI iDs for a bit first as well...

too many Vs for me... i gotta tell myself to stop, lol

ya and GR here in canada are $179.99. for $165 i get ID's... lol. 
i could always buy GR and have them shipped to my cousin, but with all that hassle might as well just order ID's. 

i saw the concords at the mall today. the white base looks better than i thought. i will cop a pair with a white base depending on how my ID's perform.

go for it man! 

hahaha

for white base iDs, i tried many options... but can't really come up a good one... hmm

i have a pair of ID's exactly like the concords but they're black instead of purple, and they have a black tongue. mine look much better IMO

but i'm gonna hold out for now because i wanna see how they perform. if they suck then i don't want anymore pairs and i'll buy some more V id's 
laugh.gif
i see~
very good idea~

i could always buy GR and have them shipped to my cousin, but with all that hassle might as well just order ID's. 

nice pics waverder!

love the fact you used volt as the id. I wouldve done the same thing. NikeiD icey soles this year is gonna be a problem

nice pics waverder!

love the fact you used volt as the id. I wouldve done the same thing. NikeiD icey soles this year is gonna be a problem

Thanks Guys... NWT, I almost went with Royal Blue ID and Royal Blue in the liner but I thought that might be too much Royal Blue. I didn't think they soles were going to be that icy according to the animation. I wish they were a little darker.

Thanks Guys... NWT, I almost went with Royal Blue ID and Royal Blue in the liner but I thought that might be too much Royal Blue. I didn't think they soles were going to be that icy according to the animation. I wish they were a little darker.

go for it man! 

hahaha

laugh.gif
i see~
very good idea~

dammm, i didnt know GR in Canada for that much!
thts not a GR, it is a re-seller price already... lol

i can understand how you feel about the iDs price now~ haha

go for it man! 

hahaha

laugh.gif
i see~
very good idea~

dammm, i didnt know GR in Canada for that much!
thts not a GR, it is a re-seller price already... lol

i can understand how you feel about the iDs price now~ haha

for those who already received their ids.,how long did it take for you to receive your ids?thanks
planning on getting this

for those who already received their ids.,how long did it take for you to receive your ids?thanks
planning on getting this

Back
Top Bottom